The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
426160_482033058511836_602575981_n.png
Now that's some funny stuff....I can so this happening

Wait. What? Your wife wants to be put in a headlock by Katy Perry? Or she wants Katy Perry to put you in a headlock? Or she also wants Katy Perry to put me in a headlock?

She just said all of the above.

Good for you? Its good for me. Hahaha

Speaking of Katy Perry, this picture made me laugh:

BCy3ssNCQAAYEZS.jpg

I feel much the same as Ellen there. Indeed.

I feel like i will never be hungry again.

579773_453931161345275_747731676_n.jpg

1360259491_unhappy_girl_accidentally__walks_into_wall.gif

I don't care how many times I watch it, the end of "The Greatest Game Ever Played" gives me chills.

Love that movie.

Haha I love it. Makes me want to get to the course so bad.

So.. The Pope just gave his two week notice. I didn't know that was an option?

This is going to be one heck of a busy week here at HQ. Announcements, Contests and so much more. Then add to that GG and I will be traveling Wed and Thurs and it gets crazy here.

This is going to be one heck of a busy week here at HQ. Announcements, Contests and so much more. Then add to that GG and I will be traveling Wed and Thurs and it gets crazy here.

Don't over stress yourself, and thank you for all that you both do for us.

Interesting stuff! Did you guys move back to fla?

^Siri probably sucks.

Interesting stuff! Did you guys move back to fla?

^Siri probably sucks.

We are down in FL because Morgan's grandfather is very ill. We have not decided where we will stay permanently.

We are down in FL because Morgan's grandfather is very ill. We have not decided where we will stay permanently.

Sorry to hear that.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Thoughts and positive energy going to you, Morgan, and the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back