Philly/Atlantic City - 2013 THP Invitational Series #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your eyes peeled on this one next week. Signups will begin and the rest of the details will be announced.

Looking forward to this one.

Keep your eyes peeled on this one next week. Signups will begin and the rest of the details will be announced.

Great news! Definitely will be checking on this.

Well, after 6 hours of snowblowing today, I think I can handle an 8 hour drive. I hope this one fills up.

Every time I see this thread I get more and more disappointed that I can't make it! It is going to be a blast for you guys!

Every time I see this thread I get more and more disappointed that I can't make it! It is going to be a blast for you guys!

Well, I guess you have to let other people win once in a while.

Glad to hear so many are excited about this one. I think people are going to like the prizes.

Tease tease tease! Can't wait to hear the details.

What's the worst score someone posted at a THP event? I'm hoping to be a few shots better lol

What's the worst score someone posted at a THP event? I'm hoping to be a few shots better lol

No idea. Its not really like that dude.

I told you on XBL yesterday dude, score doesn't matter...just fun with THPers.

I cant claim the event, but I think I can claim the worst score, and range, in a JB foursome!

Not even close. I have played with THPers that have had far higher scores. Not always what was on the score card, but definitely higher scores. :D

Not even close. I have played with THPers that have had far higher scores. Not always what was on the score card, but definitely higher scores. :D

Haha Im glad I was an honest Hundy at least.

I learned something that round that I have kept with me to this day. That I can be sure!

Can't wait for this thread to get closed.

This thread feels like an abandoned baby. JB come show this thread some love with info :p

God I wish this was a different date.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

This thread feels like an abandoned baby. JB come show this thread some love with info :p

That's why I want to see it get closed. That would mean there'd be a new thread with all the info.

Can't wait for this thread to get closed.

Things will heat up later this week when JB releases the details and opens it for sign-ups. Lots of us waiting to see the details.

Things will heat up later this week when JB releases the details and opens it for sign-ups. Lots of us waiting to see the details.

Exactly. It was a big day for THP. The northeast will have their day this week!

God I wish this was a different date.

Tapped out on my EVO 4G LTE

Me too. Ugh. Oh well. I should be able to make at least one more. Hopefully 2 or 3.

Getting excited to see the info for this one come up. Can't wait to get out again with some THP'ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back