Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrr Jman. Everyone is allowed a Freddie every now and then
LMAO
So this could possibly be my bag. Well at least for a week or 2 before my wonderful BStone gear gets here.

Convert-Yeah I'm sticking with it
X-Hot 2 hybo
Razr XF 3/4 hybo
5-GW-Ping G25 with Recoil
Nike wedges(new ones unsure of name) 54/58
Bettinardi putter or 2ball
The new Nike wedges will be in my bag as well. How AWESOME do those look?

So this could possibly be my bag. Well at least for a week or 2 before my wonderful BStone gear gets here.

X-Hot 2 hybo
Razr XF 3/4 hybo

Didn't u just get some mizunos if I recall?

X-Hot 2 hybo
Razr XF 3/4 hybo

I always enjoy seeing a full bag ponder.

And yes those Nike wedges will not even be tried. They are a pre-order/right in the bag. Gorgeous!! Not sure why I ever got rid of my VR wedges as those were amazing

W/S FG Tour Wedges.

The new nikes are unreal

^Siri probably sucks.

And yes those Nike wedges will not even be tried. They are a pre-order/right in the bag. Gorgeous!! Not sure why I ever got rid of my VR wedges as those were amazing
Love 'em! I am still gaming my Nikes from 2ish years ago. Nothing can knock them from the bag.

I'm on the golfsmith website right now looking hard a custom order. Any reason not to pull the trigger?

I support this ponder. I wanted them SOOOO bad last year.

69.00 for last years GS. Tempting to get one and try.

But I will also openly admit that I have eyed last years Black Ox VR Wedges as well, hard.

I'm on the golfsmith website right now looking hard a custom order. Any reason not to pull the trigger?

The older VR's? If so pull the trigger. Those wedges are awesome. I think War still plays them. If you are talking new 2013 VR wedges? Absostinkinglutely pull that trigger.

69.00 for the brand new ones now on GS. Tempting to get one and try.

But I will also openly admit that I have eyed last years Black Ox VR Wedges as well, hard.
Nike wedges are without a doubt in my mind, the best out there. They just are sooo good it's not even funny.

The older VR's? If so pull the trigger. Those wedges are awesome. I think War still plays them. If you are talking new 2013 VR wedges? Absostinkinglutely pull that trigger.
I do, indeed. 2011 VR Wedges. I've tried replacing them 3 times, and they always go back in the bag.

Yeah, the older ones. I don't think the new one (at least I don't see the option) are offered with low bounce.

If I was going away from my J40's, which I'm not, The VR DSG wedges would be going in.

Is it pondering if I finally made a purchase decision. Since I can't order til tomorrow, I am pondering all night about my first brand new set or irons in 15 years, Mizuno MP-64 with KBS Tour Stiffs. I can;t wait, my first set of forged irons.

You'd mash them. They're good. Not as good as TW VR blades IMO but I'm biased. :)

^Siri probably sucks.
Yeah, give me a long or mid iron blade and watch what happens... Hah!

Is it pondering if I finally made a purchase decision. Since I can't order til tomorrow, I am pondering all night about my first brand new set or irons in 15 years, Mizuno MP-64 with KBS Tour Stiffs. I can;t wait, my first set of forged irons.

I think it still counts. I would have a hard time sleeping if I new I was going to order a new set tomorrow.

Great wedges IMO

I haven't seen them in person, but they look nice.

Hello there...

i-T2kfCXH-L.jpg

i-RKfvkvB-L.jpg

i-tZgLfXf-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back