NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the game man and be careful buddy!

Hahaha yeah be careful! Do yourself a favor and don't wear your Toronto jersey. Sad but true.

Hahaha yeah be careful! Do yourself a favor and don't wear your Toronto jersey. Sad but true.

I know it is sad but it is smart not to wear and opposing jersey.

Caps up early in the first on a beautiful PP goal.

Game is on NHLN my good man, I'm tuned in with you!

Awesome! Hmm I wonder what is on NHL net here? Probably blacked out. Nice PP goal ehh?

Awesome! Hmm I wonder what is on NHL net here? Probably blacked out. Nice PP goal ehh?

Yeah man solid stuff, although it looks like the momentum has shifted a bit here..

Yeah man solid stuff, although it looks like the momentum has shifted a bit here..

Yeah can't take penalties they will kill you. But that was a ify call

I love the blue in the Tampa jerseys but they are awfully boring.. I am still a fan of their thirds.

Yeah the Bolts jerseys are the best even thought the team sucks! Haha

Kesler to make his season debut tomorrow. He better not have another injury plagued year, without him we have little chance of going deep in the playoffs.

Kesler to make his season debut tomorrow. He better not have another injury plagued year, without him we have little chance of going deep in the playoffs.

Sorry name is familiar but can't place the name which team?

Vancouver dude... Sucks to hear about Malhotra's eye Army.. Tough loss to your depth for sure.

Ahh thanks .Doh Damn you get so wrapped up in one team..... Sucks we don't get to see any of the Western teams this season.

Ahh thanks .Doh Damn you get so wrapped up in one team..... Sucks we don't get to see any of the Western teams this season.

It would help if the National broadcasts down here didn't focus so ridiculously hard on 8 teams rather than the full 30.

It would help if the National broadcasts down here didn't focus so ridiculously hard on 8 teams rather than the full 30.

Yeah very true and I think the NHL network should have games every night. Why not? I would watch and I am sure more would

Yeah very true and I think the NHL network should have games every night. Why not? I would watch and I am sure more would

I wonder if they've decided that they (league and cable providers) will make more with the Center Ice package

Sloppy play and Caps score! Fehr 2 goals in 2 games bam!

Look at the Leafs score, 0-0.

Look 15 min later 3-1.

WTF.

Caps are doing a great job pressuring the puck in the neutral zone and causing the Bolts too make silly mistakes and turnovers.

I haven't heard any Hartford Whalers news. Have they been good lately?

Great 2nd period for the Caps. That might be the best period they have played all season. Played the system to almost perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back