The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I bit the inside of my lip, in a spot where I keep biting it over and over. Ouch.

I bit the inside of my lip, in a spot where I keep biting it over and over. Ouch.

I hate that! :angry:

how about when your 1 yr old breaks one of the arms off your glasses and you're too cheap to get them fixed, so when you're on the computer at night, your glasses always sit at a gangsta lean..

As long as we've lived here, we've had a groundhog living at the bottom of our driveway. No big deal--he doesn't tear the place up.

Last week, I started noticing TWO groundhogs there. This can only mean that we shall shortly have a great many small groundogs. Then I can post about them on the Rant of the Day thread.

Getting an invitation to go to a cousin's wedding and realizing you are going by yourself so you get to endure all the, "So are you seeing anyone right now...........?" :banghead:

Getting an invitation to go to a cousin's wedding and realizing you are going by yourself so you get to endure all the, "So are you seeing anyone right now...........?" :banghead:

Nah--dance with all the single women (including the older ones!), and you'll be the most popular guy there.

That actually works, kidz!

This is the best thing ever. Some of the best times I have ever had have been going to a wedding solo. And do what Claire says! Dance with anyone and everyone and you'll be set.

Nah--dance with all the single women (including the older ones!), and you'll be the most popular guy there.
LOL That is a GREAT idea THX!

That actually works, kidz!
Betcha it probably does!

This is the best thing ever. Some of the best times I have ever had have been going to a wedding solo. And do what Claire says! Dance with anyone and everyone and you'll be set.

Roger that! It is an airforce wedding so all active/reserve ppl are supposed to wear their best so don't think I will be left all alone in my dress blues, but it's just annoying, "mildly", to answer everyone over and over again etc etc yall know how it goes! But again thanks for the info/ideas and the optimism! :clapp:

Although in reality I might get the stare down too, most seem to think us grunts aren't too bright and are a little crazy.......no clue why they think that tho! HAHA :D

I'm annoyed right now. I was in the company lunchroom kitchen when some guy I don't know walks over - and without a word - pours leftover water from his water bottle into the sink as I'm soaping up my dishes. That's never happened to me in the 16 years in this building. I was so surprised, I couldn't say anything. :bulgy-eyes:

LOL That is a GREAT idea THX!

Betcha it probably does!

Roger that! It is an airforce wedding so all active/reserve ppl are supposed to wear their best so don't think I will be left all alone in my dress blues, but it's just annoying, "mildly", to answer everyone over and over again etc etc yall know how it goes! But again thanks for the info/ideas and the optimism! :clapp:

Although in reality I might get the stare down too, most seem to think us grunts aren't too bright and are a little crazy.......no clue why they think that tho! HAHA :D

Nothing like a guy in uniform!!! The girls will be eating out of your hand, especially if you can dance....:clapp:

Nothing like a guy in uniform!!! The girls will be eating out of your hand, especially if you can dance....:clapp:

Well I am okay at formal, ballroom style due to attending some Corps Ball's as a 2nd LT, but somehow most weddings I go to this is def not the style eing danced.........:banghead:

BTW got another one to add, my "b" key is sticking to the point where it works maybe 45% of the time, HIGHLY annoying though it's great for spell checking skills on the run!

I've got a piece of sand in my eye and I can't get it out, everytime I blink or move my eye I feel like I'm putting a groove in my eyeball.... RAWR

It was almost dark at 7:30pm - how sad is that.

I'm watching baseball and one of those AT&T commercials with Bill Curtis (I'm faster than Michael Phelps, et al) just came on.

He's sitting on an airplane with a netbook, while the guy next to him is struggling with what appears to be a 19" laptop. After extolling the virtues of the tiny computer and its built-in 3G connection, the flight attendant walks by to take his dinner order (uhhh, if he's in first class, why is laptop space an issue? ...but anyway) and he orders "prime rib, medium rare."

Is that supposed to be a joke? Medium rare prime rib? The whole point of prime rib is that it's rare and bloody.

Exactly! Blow his nose, wipe his a@# and trott that son out here on my plate! Prime rib rare, or bacon wrapped filet 1 1/2 inch med rare with a baked potato lots of butter and no sour cream. uuuhhhmmm goood

Exactly! Blow his nose, wipe his a@# and trott that son out here on my plate! Prime rib rare, or bacon wrapped filet 1 1/2 inch med rare with a baked potato lots of butter and no sour cream. uuuhhhmmm goood

Duey - What are you talking about?

A real filet doesn't need bacon. But I'll take it on the side!

Duey - What are you talking about?

See Harry's post one up from that one.

Harry mentioned prime rib over cooked, that's pretty annoying to me.

I had to do an online continuing education course. It wasn't hard it was just very time consuming and tedious. I am glad it's done but it was pretty annoying to have to do.

Having to tell 10 people a day where the restrooms are because after being told by the people up front where the bathrooms are they all stop at my office and ask....

One day I walked in my office to see a guy trying on some baseball pants because he couldn't figure out that the changing rooms were 20 feet away. I think my reaction was one of these
[YOUTUBE]dyMSSe7cOvA[/YOUTUBE]

Having to tell 10 people a day where the restrooms are because after being told by the people up front where the bathrooms are they all stop at my office and ask....

One day I walked in my office to see a guy trying on some baseball pants because he couldn't figure out that the changing rooms were 20 feet away. I think my reaction was one of these
[YOUTUBE]dyMSSe7cOvA[/YOUTUBE]

I love these commercials! Awesome!! +1 Dude!

Garbage pickup is every Monday morning, even holidays. Emptying the wastebaskets and taking out the trash is Hubby's job. I couldn't begin to remember the last time I did it--maybe I never have. Except I had to do it tonight.

Back