Northern Trust Open (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice round by Scotty today to get back in the mix.

Yeah, that Phil guy is alright... I guess....

..if you like tap in eagles

pfffft.....tap in eagles...piece of cake...LOL

I have 7 guys in the top 20, and a few in the top 10. Need a winner this week.

I have 7 guys in the top 20, and a few in the top 10. Need a winner this week.

I have two in the top 3.... then its a fall off the cliff.

I have 7 guys in the top 20, and a few in the top 10. Need a winner this week, just so Morgan will leave me alone

FIFY! :D

488 yard par 5 followed by a 471 yard par 4... That is just funny to me.

exactly....I mean what's a 488 yard par 5 to these guys anyway....driver and 9 iron?

exactly....I mean what's a 488 yard par 5 to these guys anyway....driver and 9 iron?

Of the couple guys I've seen hit into it, they're basically hitting it through the fairway into the first cut leaving about 175 to the hole.

Kuch, what ya doing bud?

Of the couple guys I've seen hit into it, they're basically hitting it through the fairway into the first cut leaving about 175 to the hole.

okay maybe driver/8 iron then....LOL

kuch may have taken himself right out of the tournament by taking driver on 10. dumb. unnecessary. got what he deserved

Keep it up Freddie!!

kuch may have taken himself right out of the tournament by taking driver on 10. dumb. unnecessary. got what he deserved

must have been channeling the old Phil

Keegan looking like Nick Watney with that hat.

Oh Bubba....about jumped out of your shoes on that last swing. You only missed the fairway by about 105 yards.

3 in the top ten then NADA. Anyone know why Marino was DQ'd?

must have been channeling the old Phil

I don't know why it makes me irrationally angry, but as I ranted earlier in the thread I just don't understand the strategy on 10. These guys could go 5 or 6 iron short of the bunker on the left and have a sand wedge with a straight angle at the green and have a good look at birdie and guarantee a par.

Instead they all take driver or 3 wood and go for a green that is impossible to hit, a green where when you have a 20 yard area to the left to land it in if you want a realistic chance of chipping it close. Most of them end up either to far left (which is nearly dead), long and left (which is just about dead) or short and right (which is deader than dead). I just don't get it.

3 in the top ten then NADA. Anyone know why Marino was DQ'd?

Signing an incorrect scorecard. Something about club brushing something by bunker and not assessing the penalty stroke, etc.

Bubba having a tough day

Bubba having a tough day

After his round yesterday, dare I say that he has already checked out and just wants to hit the road?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back