SeeMore Putters Thread

if you do venture out that far at any time...you make sure to let me know, and we'll play golf and quote Paul Rudd movies.

Where did you do your fitting dude? I like the idea of Rudding it up this summer.

Finally got some pics. Here we go:

Love the headcover. Repping USA
DSC_9390_zps8ae31a17.jpg

I am in love:
DSC_9389_zpsaf3106b3.png

Really really enjoy the feel and and size of the grip. Love the way it looks too:
DSC_9391_zpsffd3df7d.jpg

Cant believe how perfect of shape this is. Not a scratch on it:
DSC_9396_zpsd16a0e55.jpg

Beauty!:
DSC_9397_zpse83fd09d.jpg

A few from address:
DSC_9409_zps4f77ac1c.jpg

DSC_9410_zpsd85221fb.jpg

The SeeMore mascot. She has been rubbing up against the putter and purring since I brought it downstairs to take pictures:
DSC_9411_zpsbe3314b8.jpg

I have been rolling it in my basement since I got home and really am enjoying the feel of the ball coming off. It's a bit more muted than my Odyssey TD Black so it may take a little adjustment but I am definitely digging the RST. I have been reading up on it since I ordered the putter. Can't wait to get this to the range and on the course to see some real results.

Looks great Dev!

Holy crap Dev, I need to go change my underwear.

Dev, glad you shared photos man, the putter looks to be in fantastic shape!!!

Love the way the grip looks on that thing man, I think you just put me over the edge on buying one.

Great looking putter Dev! I like the gold on the sole, different from mine. Must be because you play from the wrong side if the ball. Haha

Very nice Dev, they did it right for a lefty!

Sweet flat stick Dev... Your on you way to fewer putts for sure

Looks good dev!

Looks awesome Dev, love to see some LH Seemores!

I gotta laugh every time I see this advertisement. As if it'd be so hard to tell that the face is "opened" or "closed" w/o that RST :question:

seemore-M.jpg

The same could be said about Odysseys camping then couldn't it?

Bit extreme sure, but the point in an advertisement is to show the feature fully, not just slightly.

JMO of course though.

The RST is an aide, just like the two ball putters are. But the RST in conjunction with the triangulator = on line and rolling true every time

Dev, that looks good buddy! Congrats man!

Just pulled the trigger on a new Seemore to keep my DB-4 company. It's more or less the same model, but with the new insert:

$T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmGmKBRDw-JQYwQ~~60_57.JPG

Just pulled the trigger on a new Seemore to keep my DB-4 company. It's more or less the same model, but with the new insert:

$T2eC16FHJG8E9nyfmGmKBRDw-JQYwQ~~60_57.JPG

hah, was that off the bay? I talked myself off that ledge and I'm glad I did (no bidding against THPers!)

GREAT to see it going to another THPer!

hah, was that off the bay? I talked myself off that ledge and I'm glad I did (no bidding against THPers!)

GREAT to see it going to another THPer!

Definitely on the bay, I was peeking at it earlier. Ha

I have a new strict rule about not buying a SeeMore when another SeeMore is in the mail heading my way haha! Do you have that same rule Cookie?

...be honest

I have a new strict rule about not buying a SeeMore when another SeeMore is in the mail heading my way haha! Do you have that same rule Cookie?

...be honest

Haha, no I don't. Although I am expecting a M5X any day now! :)

Very much was on the bay. I was fortunate enough to grab it for the opening price, at about half of retail with the plastic still on. Very glad you both abstained from bidding :act-up:. Should be here Friday or Monday depending on how enthusiastically the USPS is working. Doesn't much matter because the snow pack will probably persist on course for another month or two. It'll be relegated to the little putting strip in my living room until spring.

Very much was on the bay. I was fortunate enough to grab it for the opening price, at about half of retail with the plastic still on. Very glad you both abstained from bidding :act-up:. Should be here Friday or Monday depending on how enthusiastically the USPS is working. Doesn't much matter because the snow pack will probably persist on course for another month or two. It'll be relegated to the little putting strip in my living room until spring.

That's awesome man, I can't wait to hear which one you prefer. Does this make two SeeMore's for you with the DB4 and now X4?

I'm sad I got to the post office too late today, boo.

On a different note, Cookie, your m5x will be there Friday!

That's awesome man, I can't wait to hear which one you prefer. Does this make two SeeMore's for you with the DB4 and now X4?

Yes, this one'll make two. I had been going back and forth between an old Ping I2 Anser and an oilcan Scotty Newport until THP turned me on to Seemores. Purchased the DB4 last season and saw a post about the X-series here a while back. I was piqued. After I've had a chance to roll them side by side, I'll be sure to throw up a comparison post. My all time favorite insert--though I've never actually owned one, only rolled half a dozen of them--was the Scotty Te-3. It was perfect for the slick bentgrass greens I was playing at the time. It'll be interesting to see how this compares to my memories of those inserts of yore.

Yes, this one'll make two. I had been going back and forth between an old Ping I2 Anser and an oilcan Scotty Newport until THP turned me on to Seemores. Purchased the DB4 last season and saw a post about the X-series here a while back. I was piqued. After I've had a chance to roll them side by side, I'll be sure to throw up a comparison post. My all time favorite insert--though I've never actually owned one, only rolled half a dozen of them--was the Scotty Te-3. It was perfect for the slick bentgrass greens I was playing at the time. It'll be interesting to see how this compares to my memories of those inserts of yore.

very very cool! I'm just waiting for the post about your acquisition of an si4 haha! Full on SeeMore plumbers neck shootout!

For those that have has the pleasure of SPI training. Was there a point where the weight of the putter no longer was an issue? I've been practicing with my Scotty, and it's lighter than the SeeMore that I started with. I'm noticing that my take away is not as smooth as it was, I tend to have a little erratic movement instead of smooth take away

Back