2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

Talking about lift clean and place and moving tee forward on drivable (16th or 15th?) to forward tees and have it only play at 250-260 range because of the wetness on that hole.

Can they do that after already starting the first round?

Wouldn't you know that the day I'm working from home to watch ALL the action it gets snowed out. So today I'm stuck in the office.....talk about one of your all time back fires! Are they playing golf yet?

Not yet, but it seems like it has to be getting close.

Can they do that after already starting the first round?

If it was stroke play, no. But since it is match play, I don't see why not.

What j said, plus something about being a WGC event and not a PGA, so basically they can do whatever they want.

If it was stroke play, no. But since it is match play, I don't see why not.

Wasn't sure if it worked the same way or not. Does LC&P come into play the same I wonder?

Edit: Rich Lerner comes in for the save. Finish the active hole down, LC&P from then on

These guys are killing it on the range right now. Swings look good, few guys in shorts, few guys in parkas.

so, you think Kuchars ball marker is still out on the 15th green? or was it 16th?

so, you think Kuchars ball marker is still out on the 15th green? or was it 16th?

I think it was the 15th and think they said an official watched it when they were working on the green. HArd to remember, theres been so much pregame to remember.

I think it was the 15th and think they said an official watched it when they were working on the green. HArd to remember, theres been so much pregame to remember.
That would be wierd...start off with a winning putt.

Looks like Dufner just woke up from a nap before going out to his ball.

Wonder what mark Tiger was putting on his balls????

There goes the horn #Letsdothis!!

Golf is in progress!!!

Great putt Sergio

They did a phenomenal job on the course! Looks good out there.

Hahahha Oh Sergio, what was that

SG starts with a 3 putt, putt to end the match and now loses the hole

I will die laughing if Jaidee pulls this off.

Who will win more matches Tiger or Rory?? Tough call, thinking neither will win and they both will win one or two matches.

Who will win more matches Tiger or Rory?? Tough call, thinking neither will win and they both will win one or two matches.

TW IMO

Back