2013 WGC Accenture Match Play Championship Brackets

lowry has a serious irish accent

I know Rory fell on his face, but man I like that white/black 1/4 zip sweater he was rocking.

Looks like Poulter or Donald will win it all now. Crazy upsets today!

Okay here is a question for all you rule guys. Rory just dropped his club in the bunker, so does that mean he grounded his club and should have a penalty?

Before or after his shot? I am pretty sure someone got hit with that penalty when they dropped their club in the bunker after they left their shot in the bunker.

Funny. How many people did GC talk to who lost today? Rory is the first I've seen. I bet tiger is second hehe

I was thinking the same thing. No respect for Lowry not interviewing him first, if you ask me.

Freaking CH3.

I absolutely LOVE it. Hello world? Hehe

Every year I think no way, it's crazy to think that all these upsets could possibly happen it won't happen and here it goes again. Crazy man!

Great round by both Tiger and CHIII to be honest. Was a great match.

Seven of my ten picks survive round 1. Cool.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Tiger - "I was playing well, didn't really miss a shot."

I'll have what he's having, clearly it's good stuff.

No bogeys on the day, I'll take that.

Brackets aside (*sobs*) I do like these "upsets". Intriguing golf right now.

...and tuning out, probably.

I'm pumped for Howell. That's great stuff.

It's a shame that the public has been groomed to think if you're not Tiger or Rory you suck.

Oh well.....

No bogeys on the day, I'll take that.

If Tiger would have putted out, don't think that stat stands. CH3 drained a lot of long putts for birdies.

Match play is the most unforgiving of any sports event I can think of. Even if you have a rock solid day, just a hole here or there is the difference.

14 of 17 greens. missed only 1 fairway. that's a heck of a round of golf by tiger. Howell was just money today. ch3 hit some masterful irons on the back 9

If Tiger would have putted out, don't think that stat stands. CH3 drained a lot of long putts for birdies.
I will rephrase myself, he didnt card a bogey or worse all day.

Back