Not open for further replies.
Just snapped a few quick pics:

nu3yje9u.jpg

a6u9ameh.jpg

yhy9y2y6.jpg

2e7avaqe.jpg

y3esu4aj.jpg

yzave9yb.jpg

I love that bag Cookie! I regret not buying the one that was in the marketplace not too long ago. Bridgestone staffers and mini-staffers look amazing

Very nice bag Cookie. I love the bag itself a lot too.

Nice Cookie! Is that a CG Black 6I hanging out in there? Is that to replace something or just for fun? Also are you covering your 5I distance with the 4H?

great bag Cookie. Love the Lobster headcover

Thanks guys!

Nice Cookie! Is that a CG Black 6I hanging out in there? Is that to replace something or just for fun? Also are you covering your 5I distance with the 4H?

That is a CG Black 6i with the C. Kua shaft. Added it to the bag a few weeks ago to get a better feel for graphite shafted irons. It does help to cover a 5i gap because it is a few degrees stronger than the J40 6i but I also still use my 4h for the 5i gap as well, just depends on the situation.

just wanted to share a quick update to my driver setup - picked up my driver from the shop today, had tip removed from my old shaft and installed on new BiMatrix shaft that came in Wednesday, also had a new Golf Pride B/W grip thrown on there, and playing at a smidge over 45 inches

IMAG1007_zps7b1b475e.jpg

IMAG1005_zps61080248.jpg

IMAG0996_zps562b4f80.jpg

Cookie that is a stunning setup. Really looking forward to when I can post pics of my Bstone WITB

Thanks guys!!

Chunky: Anxious to see what bag they pick for you guys.

Cookie, I think you need a bigger head cover for that driver

Updated pics of my bag now that my Callaway ho'ing is complete:

DSC_9420_zps09a454ce.jpg

DSC_9419_zpsae95e5c4.jpg

DSC_9418_zpscd417218.jpg

Very nice Dev

Whats up with those TM wedges? Time for some bronze ones.

Very nice, Dev. For some odd reason I get the feeling you sorta like Callaway.

Funny thing is, that up until last year I never ever liked anything they offered. Crazy what amazing customer service combined with fantastic products can do. And that picture doesnt have my Odyssey TD Black putter either..haha

Nice bag Dev!

Cookie that bag never gets old!

Dev I'm liking the Callaway love!

Knew that! By the way i think you are going to enjoy those irons. I know i did.

I hit them quite a few times at GS and PGA SS before buying them and just loved the forgiveness and ball flight I was seeing. Got them for a steal too.

Nice Dev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back