The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played that card well back in the mid 90s.

A buddy of mine could be twins with former NY Jets QB, Ray Lucas. One of the most fun nights of my life was in a strip club in Miami when they thought he was Ray Lucas when Ray Lucas actually played. It was absolutely insane and Ray Lucas was a scrub.

Just watched that whole video. Love me some Hootie!
Great video. Just made a Spotify playlist.
Not sure if you are being serious, but Darius Rucker is one of my favorite musicians of all time.
I am dude, and I was serious. Sometimes, you cant do anything, and just got to let her cry.

Darius Rucker is one of my favorites as well. Love his voice, and his songs are great.
Hootie is my doppelgänger when I go full goat
HAHA! Never put it together, but I can see it.
Hootie is awesome!!!!

How did this turn into HatB?
I posted in the Rant thread for Dev. I love Hootie!

Also of note, Darius is a pretty good golfer, so I hear.

Not sure if you are being serious, but Darius Rucker is one of my favorite musicians of all time.

I like a couple of his songs, but it just seems like he heard the song "gone country" and then did that...

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I like a couple of his songs, but it just seems like he heard the song "gone country" and then did that...

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Actually, Darius Rucker was a country songwriter before Hootie and the Blowfish every took off. Google some of the songs he has written for others, and you might be amazed.

Actually, Darius Rucker was a country songwriter before Hootie and the Blowfish every took off. Google some of the songs he has written for others, and you might be amazed.
Some of early stuff was great. I heard him play at UVA back in the day.

I'll have to do that tomorrow.

I don't like what he did with wagon wheel. But I love, even though I can't think of the title, it won't be like this for long.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

A buddy of mine could be twins with former NY Jets QB, Ray Lucas. One of the most fun nights of my life was in a strip club in Miami when they thought he was Ray Lucas when Ray Lucas actually played. It was absolutely insane and Ray Lucas was a scrub.
Athletes and singers make women swoon

I'll have to do that tomorrow.

I don't like what he did with wagon wheel. But I love, even though I can't think of the title, it won't be like this for long.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk
Ah, really? I just got done listening to Wagon Wheel, thought it was great.

Bingo. Little known fact!

I just really like his singing voice.

Some of early stuff was great. I heard him play at UVA back in the day.

Saw them at MSG back in the day. Have also seen Hootie and the Blowfish two times at a small concert hall here and saw him solo twice once her and once in Albany. One of the best things I have ever seen live was Darius literally came on stage with no music and just a spotlight and sang I Wanna Thank You.

Ah, really? I just got done listening to Wagon Wheel, thought it was great.

I dunno, just didn't like it, when I first heard it I didn't really know what was going on, I didn't know if it was a recorded live version or what, I just changed the channel. And the few times I've heard it since, just haven't liked it compared to the other version.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

This is hilarious...

I am laughing way to hard at this video. I think the way he tries to get up might be funnier than when he goes down.

That was funny

The one where he smashes everything, thinks for a second, and then falls.. I nearly fell over myself.

Yes! I was cracking up. I am watching it again now.

The old ladies are hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back