The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think it was funny either.
So is JB gonna be posting live updated from his round with hashtagchad today?

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

There are a couple updates on twitter. Chad I believe is 1 UP thru 4.

Just caught up on some banter...

Thin mints are money in a freezer.

Hoodie and the blowfish are money.

Throwing gallon jugs on the floor is money.

Throwing gallons jugs on the floor is NOT money.

I think I missed something about war's phablet but we'll let it slide.

Fun sponges. Soaking the fun out of everything.

Wow, does his brother live in Ohio?

Lol, good one.

I should have asked 7 iron distance, and verified that he had a staff bag, cause we all know what a staff bag says

It's 80*

It's sunny and not a cloud in the sky.

My daughter is singing "rain, rain, go away."

She cracks me up.

I'm now paying for the mild winter that I got to golf in non-stop. Calling for 5 inches where my course is. Only upside is this may get me out of school.

I'm thinking eff it and I'm going to go to the local range so I can get my final thoughts and get the Classic review down on paper. Stupid local crappy range.

Three glasses of champagne. 7 beers. 5 SoCo Sweets. A brandy manhattan. A gin Bloody Mary. Whisky old fashion. A mind eraser. A jäger bomb. And lemon drop.

That was my day yesterday at the wedding I stood up in.

The sun seems extra bright today.

I'm now paying for the mild winter that I got to golf in non-stop. Calling for 5 inches where my course is. Only upside is this may get me out of school.

I'm thinking eff it and I'm going to go to the local range so I can get my final thoughts and get the Classic review down on paper. Stupid local crappy range.

Find somewhere indoors?

We went to Trader Joe's today so my wife could get her three buck Chuck. (It's not two buck Chuck in KC). I got a couple of bottles of Peach Sparkling Wine.

Well just got off the phone with a guy from Austads golf in Lincoln. Just doing a little chit chat about getting a fitting, I guess TaylorMade is going to be there next weekend demoing their stuff.

I wanted to make an appointment since I live three hours away, but he said just come in... hmm I dunno I guess I'll see.

They're calling for more snow, I'm torn by this. On the one hand, I would LOVE another snow day or two. On the other hand, I'd really like to finish up my Classic fairway review.

They're calling for more snow, I'm torn by this. On the one hand, I would LOVE another snow day or two. On the other hand, I'd really like to finish up my Classic fairway review.

I wish you would finish it as well! :)

Looking forward to reading it.

I bet you do!

Man I'd kill to be on the course right now.

I bet you do!

Man I'd kill to be on the course right now.

Yes, I do! Ha

Really windy here but around 70, played like crap but nice being out chasing the yellow balls.

Getting into serious burnout mode with the marathon training. Three weeks to go.

Ran 12 today, which is a "light" run at this point. 20 miles next Sunday, then I really start slowing down the mileage. Even a five mile run is mentally tough, though. I am really getting sick of running this much.

I've run about 10 half marathons, and I will definitely keep running those. This is probably going to be my only full marathon. The training is just ridiculously long and tiring. It takes over everything.

Good luck with it ATL!

558074_4284388717773_202518412_n.jpg

Dude good luck ATL. I want to take another crack at a marathon with proper training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back