Illinois - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Fairway Styles

It is just make sure you dont shoot 25 strokes over your handicap and hit a 13 on the last hole with everyone watching. Oh and dont hit your 3 iron off of the clubhouse. Dont know why you should be warning you of this but hey things can get out of hand lol.
Oh I plan on shooting in the 100s ... if my ONLY 13 is on the last hole, I would consider that good. :D And I don't carry a 3i, so we're good. Still should be a good time.

Glad to see we have some signups already.

We've decided that the dinner is going to be at the Lou Malnatti's in Schaumburg.

It is just make sure you dont shoot 25 strokes over your handicap and hit a 13 on the last hole with everyone watching. Oh and dont hit your 3 iron off of the clubhouse. Dont know why you should be warning you of this but hey things can get out of hand lol.

13 seems kinda low....I kid

Thanks!

It looks like there are a ton of hotels near I90 on Shaumburg. If we end up going to a restaurant there then I don't mind booking a hotel there, but if we end up staying near the course then I definitely want to find a place closer to the course.

The Extended Stay on Roselle Road by I90 is close to the restaurant. They accept pets the last time we stayed there.

Glad to see we have some signups already.

We've decided that the dinner is going to be at the Lou Malnatti's in Schaumburg.

My favorite deep dish. Only if its butter crust. That is the key ingredient to making it taste better.

****Tappin' from the #centerofthemiddle****

If anyone needs anything golf related there is a GG, Golfsmith, and PGA all on Golf Rd within 2miles of each other.

Gonna get the Wife's permission tonight. She is flying out to Ca in April to go to Coachella so I should be able to swing this.

Great news Jugger!

Posted via tapatalk.

What time are people planning on showing up?

What time are people planning on showing up?

I think most will get there around 9:30 - 10am or so. GolferGal and myself will be there around 9am to set up.

I don't think I will be staying the night for this one, just gonna drive up and then head back after.

Traffic is going to be awful.

You can come, but I'm taking the trophy!

Posted via tapatalk.

What happened to the Sunday round ya turkey?!

Ehh the traffic on Sunday makes me nervous being a holiday weekend. Should just come stay at casa de JRod and play TPC with me.

I don't think I will be staying the night for this one, just gonna drive up and then head back after.

I don't think traffic will be too big of a concern. Elgin is a long way from downtown. Holiday weekends are always slower (coming and going) and I'm sure there will be construction, but I wouldn't let it influence your decision too much.

I'm think if I go, I will be doing the same.

Hopefully you are hanging around for dinner. A guy named Jrod once told me it was weird to play a round and then bolt. :D

I don't think traffic will be too big of a concern. Elgin is a long way from downtown. Holiday weekends are always slower (coming and going) and I'm sure there will be construction, but I wouldn't let it influence your decision too much.

Is 88 ever not under construction? hehe

Hopefully you are hanging around for dinner. A guy named Jrod once told me it was weird to play a round and then bolt. :D

I know it is I give Hawk crap every time we play cause that's what he does to me. =(

Back