What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with the silver because it was the only color in senior flex that was available from this seller. I kind of dig the blue but hey, I ain't complaining. The color I'm happy about is the green fairway grass I was seeing today.lol You are correct about the right club. I'm really kind of shocked at the improvement.

That's awesome David! Which colour did you go with?

Amazing what difference playing the right club does eh?

I went with the silver because it was the only color in senior flex that was available from this seller. I kind of dig the blue but hey, I ain't complaining. The color I'm happy about is the green fairway grass I was seeing today.lol You are correct about the right club. I'm really kind of shocked at the improvement.

I know the others pop, but I think the grey is VERY underrated.. I love the design on the crown. Very cool.

ampcelldriver_grey_crown_600x337.jpg

Well I finalized a major one today. I'm excited!!

This arrived today. I might drop it into my snow shovel at this point. The 'ole True Temper shovel just ain't cutting it like it should be.

2anu7uze.jpg

Huge fan, especially after this weekend of the Attas shafts!

This arrived today. I might drop it into my snow shovel at this point. The 'ole True Temper shovel just ain't cutting it like it should be.

2anu7uze.jpg

BEAST!!! It looks good man, looking forward to the comparison.

Huge fan, especially after this weekend of the Attas shafts!

What did you hit? I was interested in the Attas T2, but felt like this one would be a little better, and with this one being a few years older, caught a nicer deal.

2anu7uze.jpg

Nice man! You are turning into quite the shaft hoarder. I like it. Cant wait to see what you think of this.

Nice man! You are turning into quite the shaft hoarder. I like it. Cant wait to see what you think of this.

I'm dying to get a 910 tip on my Kiyoshi Black and line 'em all up. Speeder vs B. Asha vs Kiyoshi Black. The Attas is just going to chill in the golf cave for a bit until I can get more time with the Stage 2 in, and either ask if I can drop it in if I continue to struggle with it, or do it after testing concludes.

I'm dying to get a 910 tip on my Kiyoshi Black and line 'em all up. Speeder vs B. Asha vs Kiyoshi Black. The Attas is just going to chill in the golf cave for a bit until I can get more time with the Stage 2 in, and either ask if I can drop it in if I continue to struggle with it, or do it after testing concludes.

Any big box golf stores around by you?

Only Dicks in Columbia. Golf Galaxy and Golfsmith in St. Louis. I'm gonna talk to my dude that 910 tipped my B. Asha and see what they offer there.

Meh, I wouldnt trust Dicks with my nephews plastic golf clubs. There has to be someone in the area that does club building. Any chance you try to do it yourself?

Meh, I wouldnt trust Dicks with my nephews plastic golf clubs. There has to be someone in the area that does club building. Any chance you try to do it yourself?

I can do installs myself, no issue. I'm just saying I wish I had more options as far as actual club stores, where I could test out other options and get numbers in the process. I haven't messed with the 910 adapters though, so I usually let my guy in Columbia do that, because he already has what I need and does it 10X faster than I could.

I can do installs myself, no issue. I'm just saying I wish I had more options as far as actual club stores, where I could test out other options and get numbers in the process. I haven't messed with the 910 adapters though, so I usually let my guy in Columbia do that, because he already has what I need and does it 10X faster than I could.

I hear ya man. I think most of us wish we had such a place. I thought when the PGA SS opened near me I had it, but I that place just irritates me. No help. The club builders are complete idiots. And there are so many people there that it's near impossible to get on a LM.

I hear ya man. I think most of us wish we had such a place. I thought when the PGA SS opened near me I had it, but I that place just irritates me. No help. The club builders are complete idiots. And there are so many people there that it's near impossible to get on a LM.

I have never been asked if I needed help.. EVER at PGA SS. I just go and hit clubs on the monitors when I am there

Yeah, without driving to St. Louis, I really have no options. And Golf Galaxy down there really doesn't blow the doors off with having a bunch of stuff to try and test. One of the downfalls to living in the sticks and being a golf junky.

I have never been asked if I needed help.. EVER at PGA SS. I just go and hit clubs on the monitors when I am there

When I went and hit the XHot and XHot Pro there, I literally opened the fitting cart, grabbed the wrench and changed the heads out myself with 3 different shafts and not once did anyone come over and ask if they could help. I had to chase someone down to turn the dang LM on for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back