Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game tonight against UNC on ESPN! Everybody should watch!

5e9e6uhe.jpg

no one is going to be in little john, they will be in charolettesville watching the dukies.

no one is going to be in little john, they will be in charolettesville watching the dukies.

We actually fill up pretty well for big games. The student sections will be full and I bet the rest of the colosseum fills up nicely.

Awesome Dam. I'm a big UNC fan so GO HEELS! :D

You can't hook the defender Plumlee. Figure it out. #GoVirginia

The three best players for Virginia tonight are all wearing stripes.

Lol. Seth Curry came to play tonight tho....kid gots game son.

Wow, watching a Roy Williams-coached team live was amazing for this fan of the game. I really enjoyed the performance.

If I had got a quarter everytime a fans rushed the court this year....man.

Amen to that, all four Duke losses have ended in court storming.

When is the last time Duke lost on the road and the court wasn't stormed? it's been a while.

Sent from Tapatalk

I've been hearing all the talk about storming the court and security of the players, I wonder if the NCAA does anything in the offseason in terms of new policies and procedures to increase security for players and coaches!

I've been hearing all the talk about storming the court and security of the players, I wonder if the NCAA does anything in the offseason in terms of new policies and procedures to increase security for players and coaches!

I hope not. We're due a big win at home next year and I'm going to storm the court dangit!

KU dont storm courts.
We leave that for lesser teams :p
Sent from my DROID X2

Last edited:
So College Gameday usually picks the big game of the day and they roll to that town to do the show. Today is Miami v Duke and they go to UCLA vs Arizona? WTH? How are they not in Durham today?

So College Gameday usually picks the big game of the day and they roll to that town to do the show. Today is Miami v Duke and they go to UCLA vs Arizona? WTH? How are they not in Durham today?

I'm not really sure either. Weird.

It's finally March, does that mean the madness can finally begin!!!

KU is Rock Chalking it again!

I'm not really sure either. Weird.

I thought it was weird. I mean that was a pretty lame game that they chose to go to. If not Duke/Miami, there was Louisville/Cuse which is a great matchup as well. Ended up being a great game. Maybe weather or something came into play

When is the last time Duke lost on the road and the court wasn't stormed? it's been a while.

Sent from Tapatalk
Against Pitt in MSG.

These games are pre-planned well in advance in terms of the locations. I think it's based on pre-season expectations if I remember correctly. I got a chance to ask one of the ESPN guys when College Gameday was here at Pitt.

These games are pre-planned well in advance in terms of the locations. I think it's based on pre-season expectations if I remember correctly. I got a chance to ask one of the ESPN guys when College Gameday was here at Pitt.

Well that explains it. Not sure anyone thought Miami was going to be the powerhouse that they are. I think they are going to win the championship this year. I am hoping Duke eats their freaking faces tonight though. Did not like seeing them taunt Duke in that last game

It amazes me that this KU team could have lost three straight to any three teams, let alone get their butts handed to them by TCU. When they are firing on all cylinders, it's an incredible show.

Fun to watch

Sent from my DROID X2

Ryan Kelly is a golden god.

Sent from Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back