Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like an older one, you can probably do better.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

these things are rarely on craigslist out here though, and i don't do ebay for anything more than $50~. how else would i buy? i'd rather be able to see it in person to make sure it's good, and have somebody as big and defensive as my dad around in case something goes bad

I went with a lighter shaft in my irons. Best decision I could have made.

And even the tours aren't too bad, I hit them one after another today and didn't notice a difference in weight at all.

I'd really love to try some aerotechs just to see how they fare

99% certain a SeeMore M2 is in my future.

And even the tours aren't too bad, I hit them one after another today and didn't notice a difference in weight at all.

I'd really love to try some aerotechs just to see how they fare

The tours are great. Using 95 gram shafts, every time I even grab a DG it feels heavier.

The weight is easy to get used. I have noticed a difference in ball flight. Beautiful high feather flight. Lots of carry.

The tours are great. Using 95 gram shafts, every time I even grab a DG it feels heavier.

The weight is easy to get used. I have noticed a difference in ball flight. Beautiful high feather flight. Lots of carry.

Agreed nice and high with solid carry, especially in my situation compared to the stock project x 6.0s.

If kbs would just offer the custom shaft options and colors in the tour 90s I'd be in heaven

No more pondering needed. The RocketBladez Tour irons will be mine tomorrow

No more pondering needed. The RocketBladez Tour irons will be mine tomorrow

Nice! Was hitting the 6i head in a few different shafts, really like the feel of it

Nice! Was hitting the 6i head in a few different shafts, really like the feel of it
I was hitting 7 iron consistently 185 and it is only .5 of a degree stronger than my MP63 and the same shaft length. That is about 15 yards further. And they feel and look great

I was hitting 7 iron consistently 185 and it is only .5 of a degree stronger than my MP63 and the same shaft length. That is about 15 yards further. And they feel and look great

That's an impressive gain, no brainer then

That's big dude, nice. In fact, 185 is an enormous 7 iron.

I've got a Super S fairway wood on the way and I'm REALLY hoping it's as long as I think it could be. That Super S hybrid made my current 3w look somewhat like a girlyman.

That's big dude, nice. In fact, 185 is an enormous 7 iron.
I was surprised at how well I have hit them on multiple occasions. Easy distance and great feel. I really never thought I'd fall in love with any TM iron but these have blown me away.

afwcardinal: see my post in the J40 thread. Game mine tomorrow to help make your mind up.

I checked out your reviews, forgot that I was actually following along back then and I actually replied a few times. That was before things got a little screwed up in my world. I was really wanting clubs this past year, but could not do it at that time.

I reacquainted myself with the 588's RTG heavily rusted today. The ponce is winding down to reality at this point. But 588 RTX will be gamers for me. Slickly satin in 50 54 58 seems to be the numbers

You thinking CB or the blade, T? The blade version is about the only thing that could make me consider moving on from what I have right now.

Posted via tapatalk.

Just found out yesterday that my Mizuno T-Zoids I've played for over 10 years are a Senior Flex. That's why I could only top my 6 iron out at 150. Senior Flex + 90mph iron club head speed = no beuno.

I cannot wait to get my J40's.

Jeebus dc! You must be hitting moon balls.

Posted via tapatalk.

You thinking CB or the blade, T? The blade version is about the only thing that could make me consider moving on from what I have right now.

Posted via tapatalk.

blade versions for sure... Not a fan of the CB version at all

Just found out yesterday that my Mizuno T-Zoids I've played for over 10 years are a Senior Flex. That's why I could only top my 6 iron out at 150. Senior Flex + 90mph iron club head speed = no beuno.

haha Brad, I would LOVE to see number comparisons between the irons you've been playing, and some suited for your game.

Example A for how ideal getting a fitting is!

I reacquainted myself with the 588's RTG heavily rusted today. The ponce is winding down to reality at this point. But 588 RTX will be gamers for me. Slickly satin in 50 54 58 seems to be the numbers

I SUPPORT THIS!!!

your going to find places on the course you haven't seen with new sticks and the right shafts... That's going to awesome

blade versions for sure... Not a fan of the CB version at all

I'd thought about the a CB in my GW slot, but I just don't think I'd need to go there. I rarely take full swings anyway with a wedge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back