Rocketballz-ier Bags @ The Cadillac Championship

I'm in the camp of loving the look of the bag, but disliking the -ier marketing.

Are guys really using them or are they just for show? I'm not a fan of the commercials at all. And even less of a fan of the IER on the bag. The more yards claims are getting about as old as people yelling "mashed potatoes" after every shot. If I were a TM staffer I wouldn't want that on my bag unless contractually obligated to do so!

I love the -IER marketing. The commercials are really funny.

I like it. It is catchy and it gets people talking about their product. Great move by TM

TM are really in your face with the marketing but it keeps them in the consumers eye even if its annoying people will still test their clubs and buy. If these bags get auctioned off after the rounds for charity then it's all been worth it i think before they have sold any products IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's brilliant...like it or not, you won't forget it.

yeah it's a bit much, but I wonder how many people will buy the product after this

At this point though, if I win the staff bag I'll gladly be Uriel Satch Ortega-ier

Really hate the -ier commercial I found myself changing the channel on it after awhile this weekend.

Really hate the -ier commercial I found myself changing the channel on it after awhile this weekend.

Rant thread worthy

I watched it once, never again

I love the names on the bag, but I'm not a fan of all the yellow.

ieD4fy3.jpg

I agree, the names clever,but will get old after a while. Too much yellow for me as well, so same comment, all good for limited time. Too much for long-term, but if they paid me millions, I'd carry it anyway. :)

I don't mind the color or the "-ier" commercial. I don't like the other one where Jason Day is like "oh yeah, I put it in the bag". That sounded douchey to me but I like this commercial and those bags

I agree, the names clever,but will get old after a while. Too much yellow for me as well, so same comment, all good for limited time. Too much for long-term, but if they paid me millions, I'd carry it anyway. :)

yeah it will get old fast. The bag looks fantastic though, just wish it wasn't so loud

I must admit it's better than last years RBZ slime green lol

It's a great marketing campaign, and the coloring will match the adizeros pretty well!

I still chuckle every time I see it!

I like it. TaylorMade keeping it light and fun in the advertising.

Like the look of those.
Have always liked black & yellow bags.

I change the channel on the "-ier" commercial every time as well. I have to say that while Taylormade's marketing strategies work for some, they seem to have the opposite effect on me. When I was considering starting to play golf again 5 years ago, Taylormade was a name I had heard, and one I really considered. It only took a couple weekends of watching golf and reading golf mags to decide I didn't care how good the clubs were, I didn't want them in my bag. That hasn't changed, certainly not with the current campaign.

I love the bags, lots of yellow to really make them pop, and since my name doesn't have the ier on the end of it on there it doesn't really move me either way. It's just an ad campaign that a little annoying or agressive. I think it's working though because I see Rocketballz and Rocketbladez in lots of bags lately.

The bags and hats area little much, though I do find the commercial a little funny. Mostly because you can tell some of the guys are trying not to laugh.

The ads are fresh in our heads and it will have people talking at the event. Combine that with one of their guys catching fire on a bombers course, could sell some 3Ws this weekend.

I really like the bags, but I'm also from the camp of liking Fowler's orange jumpsuits. The -IER marketing campaign doesn't ruffle my feathers too much, but It's nothing epic or creative in my books.

Back