Cobra Releases AMP CELL Green Limited Edition Driver

Man, I think I like this green more than the blue now!

There is no doubt its cooler! Wish it was in LH and I hadn't already bought it. It is so cool

WOW that thing is awesome! Cobra staffers for the 2013 Morgan Cup all just perked up! :desire:

love the special masters items

I'm liking it more than the red. I wonder if they will do fairway woods and hybrids too... I guess we will see...

WOW that thing is awesome! Cobra staffers for the 2013 Morgan Cup all just perked up! :desire:

yes we did. Not all of us are sleeping tho...

I keep coming back and looking at the pictures. Man I love this color green!!!

Driver looks great
I guess it is that time when it seems as every company comes out with a green and white product for the masters Nike had a cool putter last year

I was thinking you would be all over this one

I am all over it. I'm hoping it's offered to us. Doesn't it scream "BULLFROG"????

Pretty cool stuff. Looks really good.

I am all over it. I'm hoping it's offered to us. Doesn't it scream "BULLFROG"????

All your short is a laser etching of a frog instead of the cobra alignment aid. Now that would be cool

All your short is a laser etching of a frog instead of the cobra alignment aid. Now that would be cool

That would be awesome!! Now you got the wheels spinning... :act-up:

That would be awesome!! Now you got the wheels spinning... :act-up:

Or your name etched onto the sole. I know Callaway offer etching on the Xtreme but no idea will we be getting it

That green pops. BOOM!

Or your name etched onto the sole. I know Callaway offer etching on the Xtreme but no idea will we be getting it

That would be cool too! This is just awesome!!

Bump for The Finnisher to see!

what do you guys think of this shaft that's in it? Diamana Blue Board Shaft (60g S and R, 55g L and 45.75” length)

Amp cell is on my hit list and if I like the normal driver enough my favorite color is green and my favorite tournament is the masters...

Beautiful....IMO that's the best looking driver on the market..hands down.

That thing looks fantastic, I've never tried a cobra wood, but I may try it out

Yep I'm checking it out again. That green looks unbelievable!

Sweet looking driver!! Wonder if it will be available for the Morgan Cup staffers?

Back