New THP Sligo Shirts - On Sale Now

Picked up a couple shirts, and added some Epoch love to the order too...

fyi All, I have a Sligo shirt that I love in medium (I am 6 ft 1 about 165 lbs) that fits great. A little short but a large would be huge around. And it is a similar "purple" to that one shirt and it looks awesome in person

Boom! Two ordered.

I just want to remind everyone we have very limited inventory, especially in size Medium. Once we sell out of a size and color they are gone for good, we won't be getting anymore in. Sorry!

Stuck in a tough situation here.. have 2 large Sligo's, one is good fit and one is a bit big for my taste. Trying to decide if I risk a Medium....

Stuck in a tough situation here.. have 2 large Sligo's, one is good fit and one is a bit big for my taste. Trying to decide if I risk a Medium....

I went medium....larges were drowning me so I had to find them a new home. 5'10", 150

buying every one... LOVE the purple one from last year

Go with your gut JJ. Plus, take a look at the ones you have. If they are from the last 2 years, match the size to that one.

RRRGGHH!!!

There is only 1 pink XL left.

Question - the store shows "purple" as a choice. Which one is that? I want to make sure it's not the same purple one I ordered last year.

Look great, but they would look very bad stretched around my mid section, guess I should go on a diet but they will be gone by then

Question - the store shows "purple" as a choice. Which one is that? I want to make sure it's not the same purple one I ordered last year.

It is a different shirt. It is a lavender color almost.

We know when these are to ship? I have a very important golf trip in a few weeks and want to rep THP!

Noooooooooo! I don't get paid until thursday.

Just ordered the Purple one in XL. (Love the color!)
If it fits well, when I get it, and there is any others left, I will be getting most if not all of them.

It is a different shirt. It is a lavender color almost.

thanks for the quick response.. 4 of those shirts for under $100 shipped is almost as good of a deal as the Vegas event package price!

Just bought 3....boom

I'll just wait for the visors to hit the store, soon I hope

I went Large. I really wanted to go M but I couldn't. I hope they fit okay!

I just picked up the Pink and Purple shirt they look awesome.

Kinda hoping there are some of these left when I get paid on Friday. They look great.

Back