Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
A laptop. No money to buy one, but i want one. Lol.

A laptop. No money to buy one, but i want one. Lol.

Dude you should check out the Chrome book it is only 250 bucks. Not sure about the specs or performance but might be worth checking out.

Last edited:
Nah, haters gonna hate.

amugazum.jpg

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but this seems to be the geek out thread :act-up:. Should I take a basic computer programming class (its based off of Qbasic) and then maybe a C++ course afterwards, or just a computer repair class that is more of a building class/networking class.

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but this seems to be the geek out thread :act-up:. Should I take a basic computer programming class (its based off of Qbasic) and then maybe a C++ course afterwards, or just a computer repair class that is more of a building class/networking class.

For what?

:drool: Samsung Galaxy S4....you will be mine, oh yes.....you will be mine.
due for an upgrade right around US release time. it's destiny, determined by fate.

I like it!!

I'm eligible on 4/30... Just need to decide if I buy for contract, or sell my s3 and cover the difference to maintain my unlimited data!

I like it!!

I'm eligible on 4/30... Just need to decide if I buy for contract, or sell my s3 and cover the difference to maintain my unlimited data!

I know I use a lot of data and still never seem to break my 6 gigs.

I like it!!

Unlimited has its merits. Depending on use, but if you stream or upload stuff, stay with the unlimited. GG and I use a ton of data when on the road.

I like it!!

Yeah I can't wait till they launch it!

I am in the same dilemma I have unlimited as well and bought the Gnex off contract to keep the unlimited. I doubt I will do that again for the GS4 just take the discount and do the 2 GB plan. Also my service is terrible at my house so I am on wifi mostly. Still pondering though.

I refuse to give up my unlimited. Never!

I refuse to give up my unlimited. Never!

Right on, they tried to talk me out of it a few years ago, I told the guy to beat it

I know I use a lot of data and still never seem to break my 6 gigs.
Unlimited has its merits. Depending on use, but if you stream or upload stuff, stay with the unlimited. GG and I use a ton of data when on the road.

That's what I fear though.. Maybe I don't use it all up right now, but there will likely be a time when I will, and that cap will drive me NUTS!

Who knows, maybe the S4 just won't be 'that' awesome... But it probably will be.

When the hell is Samsung going to move away from a Gingerbread theme on their phone? Good lord!

Yeah I know I really want to see what this bad boy looks like and I want to know now! Haha

This is good though.. I thought I'd be falling all over it, but I really don't feel that way right now..

Might actually be able to stick out this s3 bad boy!

This is good though.. I thought I'd be falling all over it, but I really don't feel that way right now..

Might actually be able to stick out this s3 bad boy!

Yeah I can't imagine it will be that much different than the S3 other than better screen and faster processor. For me my Gnex screen is cracked and it is OK but with my upgrade coming up in April gonna be hard for me to not get the S4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back