Orlando thp golf get together

Go and make everyone jealous.

That is a real shame TD. Im working on coming up for the morning. Bringing the THP Tour Van with me and having a blast. Might even bring the launch monitor out too.

adding already to a good time, hopefully everyone can make this work

That is a real shame TD. Im working on coming up for the morning. Bringing the THP Tour Van with me and having a blast. Might even bring the launch monitor out too.
That is awesome.

TD, I cleared it up with the wife and I am good to go.

We have 6 at this time, it'd be great to round it out with two more.

AZMh.jpg

You don't want to come play golf with us? You don't want to see me shoot a 59? on the front...

We have 6 at this time, it'd be great to round it out with two more.

Count me in Bro, I'll leave here early. Looking forward to it guys!

Now we're talking! Look at Trout making it work. Good times Sunday, bud.

I sure hope this comes together I won't get many more opportunities to playwhile in Florida , and going to other courses and playing standby stinks

Now we're talking! Look at Trout making it work. Good times Sunday, bud.

Had to do it man, I hate to see people bailing on freddie or any THP local event, but things happen sometimes. Fortunately I was able to make it work and I'm stoked dude!

I sure hope this comes together I won't get many more opportunities to playwhile in Florida , and going to other courses and playing standby stinks

This will be a good time wether it's 3 or 30, it will be fun to tee it up with you.

Hope you guys have a blast. I couldn't get this couple from out of state to do any other day but Sunday. I'll be thinking of you guys and the good weather you'll be having while I'm driving all around Tampa.

Hope you guys have a blast. I couldn't get this couple from out of state to do any other day but Sunday. I'll be thinking of you guys and the good weather you'll be having while I'm driving all around Tampa.

You'll be missed dude, have fun and sell a damn house!

Don't forget daylight savings time. I'm gonna be moving slow the first few holes. Imagine driver on par 3s.

In think we have:
Tadashi, wake, Trout, war, hit man, Greg, Music City, JB?(invitational prep), flaMtneer?(injury), Erky?(work)

This is what I've got after looking back through. Haven't seen mrmcgovs or sw post since the first page.

Last edited:
Trout, thanks bro! We have 7 for Sunday. I know two are playing the moring 18 and heading out. Who is staying for all 36?

All day, son.

Trout, thanks bro! We have 7 for Sunday. I know two are playing the moring 18 and heading out. Who is staying for all 36?

I'll stay for 36, I love those courses and I love playing with you guys! Gonna be a good day fellas!

I am leaving everything as is, thanks for making the trip guys. See all of you Sunday

If there is enough for 4 or 8 to play 36 I'm all in , if not 18 is good also

Course: http://championsgategolf.com/
Tee Times: 8:40-8:48-8:56 on the International and 2:00pm on the National
Looks like the first group goes out at 8:40am.

Any thoughts on groupings? Maybe switch it up on the afternoon rounds if a couple people are leaving after the morning round?

I am down for any of the tee times, so whomever I get grouped with is fine by me.

Looks like the first group goes out at 8:40am.

Any thoughts on groupings? Maybe switch it up on the afternoon rounds if a couple people are leaving after the morning round?

We will reshuffle in the afternoon. Should be a beautiful day!

That is correct Music

I would request to have War Eagle in my group so that at the end of the round, we can hit the road. While I wish we were able to stay for both rounds, I have a ton of stuff to do before hitting the tour van for Texas a day later.

Back