sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
Going to play my first round since my surgery this Saturday. It might be ugly, but I dont care since I will be on the course 2 months before Doctor said I would be. I may need to borrow a dozen balls from someone I may go through a lot of them lol

Have fun dude! That's all that matters. Can't beat getting out on the course and enjoying the game.

good luck out there Saturday!

Going to play my first round since my surgery this Saturday. It might be ugly, but I dont care since I will be on the course 2 months before Doctor said I would be. I may need to borrow a dozen balls from someone I may go through a lot of them lol

Man, what a long road! I can't wait to hear how it goes shane! Enjoy it.

Good luck!! I hope the new clubs hit like a dream and you dont need but a couple of golf balls and not a dozen or more.

Good luck out there Saturday! Enjoy it for what it is getting back out to this great game.

Have fun, nothing like getting cleared early.

thats great. you sound exited. good luck hope its a great day.
BTW- just look in the wood, weeds, water, deep ruff, etc..... You'll find i left you alot of balls.:D. i'm always thinking of my fellow THPers

thank you guys, I am pretty darn excited. Now just counting down the days to Branson, I cant wait to meet my fellow THP'ers

Good luck brother! Have fun and take solace in the fact that you will still be much better than me haha

Nice that your back out there dude

Very nice! Glad you're able to get out there!

Good luck man, and report back as to how it went.

have fun & be careful

Awesome!!! Score is irrelevant. Playing golf is the only result that matters.

I went to the range yesterday, hit about 75 balls with my new J-40 wedges, arm did not hurt at all :) and so far i really like them. look forward to using them on the course saturday.

Back