The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

estimated that the sandwich -- two chicken fillets sandwiching Swiss and pepper jack cheeses, bacon and "the Colonel's sauce" -- weighs in at 1,228 calories.

:sick:

[YOUTUBE]GeeyWvo1rNg[/YOUTUBE]

I just seen this said sandwich from KFC. Damn I wish I was in RI. I'd be all over that sandwich like stripes on a zebra. I sure hope it catches on or atleast makes it to Ohio so I can try it.

I just seen this said sandwich from KFC. Damn I wish I was in RI. I'd be all over that sandwich like stripes on a zebra. I sure hope it catches on or atleast makes it to Ohio so I can try it.

It could be a THP road trip Bogey. Why do they even need to test them? You know people will buy it. I dont even eat fried chicken but it looks pretty dam good.

Finally a chance to eat fast food without that obesity producing bun wrapped around it. This is a dietician's dream. A fast food item with only lean chicken and a little bacon, which all dieticians know has NO Calories!!! Surely they can overlook the slight breading used to enhance the taste of this healthy foodstuff...

I'm not a huge fan of bread so believe it not - this doesn't totally disgust me, but Providence is a 2.5 hour ride. I don't think it's worth it.

It could be a THP road trip Bogey. Why do they even need to test them? You know people will buy it. I dont even eat fried chicken but it looks pretty dam good.

I'm not a huge fan of bread so believe it not - this doesn't totally disgust me, but Providence is a 2.5 hour ride. I don't think it's worth it.

Diane, Gasman and I will pick you up on the way. Providence is only about a 14 hour drive from me.

Diane, Gasman and I will pick you up on the way. Providence is only about a 14 hour drive from me.

We could bring all the Basset Hounds too!

Alright, im leaving now Bogey. I should be there in about 2 days. Ill pick some up for us at the one in Nebraska so we can pre test them before we hit Providence.

We could bring all the Basset Hounds too!

That could become a very expensive trip.

Alright, im leaving now Bogey. I should be there in about 2 days. Ill pick some up for us at the one in Nebraska so we can pre test them before we hit Providence.

Ok. I'll see you in a couple days. Try not to eat my sandwiches on the way.

I was driving yesterday and saw several signs for a lost ferret. Ok - maybe someone will spot a lost dog or cat, but a ferret? I think most people would just assume it's a rodent if they see it and I can't imagine anyone trying to catch it. There was a big reward too.

I'm trying to decide if I want to "apply" for another position within my company. I would be a "working" supervisor for a job that I had previously. I didn't care for the job too much the first time around but things have changed big time. I would also have some big shoes to fill by taking this position. I'm not sure what I want to do. :banghead:

Bogey - Is the job a stepping stone to bigger and better?

Only because it's a "supervisor" position.

Are you on a similar track in your current postion and is there an opportunity to move up from there?

Are you on a similar track in your current postion and is there an opportunity to move up from there?

No. In my current position there is a big DEAD END sign hanging up. I'm not sure that there is much of a chance of advancement in the new position either.

No. In my current position there is a big DEAD END sign hanging up. I'm not sure that there is much of a chance of advancement in the new position either.

Tough call. Does the new one pay more? Then you could job hunt from a higher paying job with a bigger title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back