Forum Testing Signup - Callaway X-Hot Hybrid

Another great chance to try one of the hottest clubs out there - thanks THP and Callaway!

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? TaylorMade rescue mids
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? TaylorMade Ultralite Stiff - soft tip (standard shaft I believe)
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Length, Consistency and soft landing - able to take on longer par 3's, 4's & 5's and be able to hold the ball on the greens.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 16' and 22'
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? No - saw them briefly for the first time yesterday but waiting to test the 3 I have my eye on - the X-hot, Adams Super S and Rocketballz Stage 2.
6. Are you RH or LH? Right handed
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? Had a soft spot for them as my son started on the XJ range and he's been a Callaway player ever since. Like the way they're going - loved the wall at the PGA show earlier this year - thought that was a great gesture, loved the offer when Ernie won the open and like their new products, especially the Razr fit extreme (again saw that for the first time yesterday). Also like the badges for drives over 325 yards and the associated ball markers.

Also hugely impressed with their customer service, after they replaced my sons Diablo Octance Black 3 wood when it had an internal rattle with a newer brand new Razr Black 3 wood at no cost. It's that sort of gesture that keeps you with a OEM!!

Thanks again for the opportunity to enter for this - love it!

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing?
I am playing a Mizuno JPX 800 hybrid.
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)?
Exsar HS-5 in stiff flex
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)?
I am looking for a forgiving easy to play and long hybrid.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)
A 19 degree hybrid
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet?
I haven't seen them in a store in switzerland so far.
6. Are you RH or LH?
RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf?
I like the new design and the kind of younger image they have now. The new clubs seem way more attracting to me than the old ones.

I can't wait to hear the thoughts of the selected testers on these. Kudos again to Callaway on making these available for testing.

Hybrid = a combination of two power sources
Hybrid = the offspring resulting from cross breeding
Hybrid = part fairway metal, part iron

X-Hot Hybrid = The powerful offspring of Callaway technology evolving from the common hybrid

Bump to keep this at the top of the first page.

These are the best looking hybrids on the market IMO. I've they are really HOT off the tee/deck too!

These are the best looking hybrids on the market IMO. I've they are really HOT off the tee/deck too!

I would love to test these out. I went with a cheap hybrid to go along with my old set of irons, but now that I am spending some money on my clubs, I want something better.

I need to get some more altitude from my hybrid and I'm hoping these will do the trick !

If I am lucky enough to be chosen for this, it will help my decision on what spread of irons to get when I get round to updating them with something newer

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Adams A3OS
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Adams stock stiff graphite
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Distance and forgiveness. I have replaced my fairway woods with hybrids.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 21 and 24
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? Not yet
6. Are you RH or LH? Rh
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? The new launch has been great. Callaway has brought a lot of attention to the brand recently.

Afternoon bump.

Keep the signups going !

The great testing opportunities just keep coming! This I hope for more than any other is my short time here. Already a hug fan of the XH line with a new driver and irons. Can't wait to see how these hybrids will fit in, as they perform beautifully indoors on the LM.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Cleveland HALOs
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Stock stiff flex
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? High penetrating flight that lands soft. Ease of hitting from all lies
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 19, 22, 25 (25 is currently out of bag because XHot 5i replaced it at the same distance)
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? Indoors only on LM
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I have been very impressed by Callaways XHot line this year. So much so I've put the XHot driver and irons in the bag. Also added 2 forged wedges. I've played Callaway irons recently but this was the first driver offering that I HAD to have. XH line is no joke!

Keep the signups coming folks. You have no idea what you are missing out on with these clubs. Leave your per-conceived notions at the door and sign up.

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Cleveland Mashie M3 M4
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Miyazaki C.Kua 59S (6643)
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Ease of getting the ball in the air out of various lies.
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? M3 20.5 M4 23
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? I have hit about 5 or 6 balls with one.
6. Are you RH or LH? LH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? Before this year I never thought much of Callaway, nothing bad just not really anything. I've been impressed with the passion they've shown for their equipment and the game. I truly appreciate how accessible they've let themselves become and the interaction they've been doing with even regular guys like me.

Another amazing opportunity here. Much thanks to Callaway and THP for this testing opportunity.

This one really will be fun to follow along with, seems they hit it on the head when they went with the XHot name for the line.

This one really will be fun to follow along with, seems they hit it on the head when they went with the XHot name for the line.

Seriously. Whatever tech they used, they're gonna have some solid products for years to come.

Have to say Callaway and Harry have me loving the new Callaway ideas and product!

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Nike Covert Tour
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Stiff. kuro kage silver
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? forgiveness , height , distance
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 20 degree
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? No
6. Are you RH or LH? RH
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? Impressive , seems they are finally reaching out to the common weekend warrior!

Thank you Callaway and THP for this excellent chance

1. What hybrid(s) are you currently playing? Cobra Rail H Hybrid
2. What shaft and shaft flex is in your hybrid(s)? Regular flex +1 inch Fujikura Motore
3. What do you look for in your hybrid(s)? Low ball flight and distance
4. What loft(s) are you playing in your hybrid(s)? 19 degree 3H
5. Have you tested out the X-Hot hybrid as of yet? I was able to hit 12 balls
6. Are you RH or LH? Rh
7. What do you think of the "new" Callaway Golf? I absolutely love the new social media push. They seem to be making sure everyone feels welcome in to the Callaway Family

Great chance for everyone out there to sign up and be part of a testing. I am busy testing another club and really want to focus on that so I am going to sit this one out. Keep the sign ups coming all!

Man I bet the ball comes off this thing, quicker than a frog off pavement, in the middle of July :blob:

I just got home from Golf Galaxy and I can really say is WOW. Very unassuming when you look at the head shape but it absolutely HAMMERS the ball. I didnt think this testing could get exciting. I cant wait to see what other people think of it.

I just got home from Golf Galaxy and I can really say is WOW. Very unassuming when you look at the head shape but it absolutely HAMMERS the ball. I didnt think this testing could get exciting. I cant wait to see what other people think of it.
Why havent you signed up?

Why havent you signed up?

I did dude. At least I think I did...

Edit: Just checked. Page 3 I did..haha Thanks for the scare..haha

That's what I did at dicks. I hit my Rail H 12 times and the Xhot. On average I was 14 yards longer and it wasn't as bad of a slice.

Back