Man so far I have played about an hour of Sim City. The server nightmare is atrocious. How can you tell me that I paid for a game but nope you can't play it. F'ing stupid and some free DLC better be on the way.

On to the game itself. Looks fun as heck. I know my 8 year old played it quite a bit the past few days and loves it. He's like a Lego kid in a candy store. So much sandbox for him to use his creativity.

Funny story. I log in last night at around midnight. My son had bragged to me about his city. I see that he is doing pretty good but he didn't really fund the Fire House. Well a bubble comes up and asks if I want to have a fireworks display. It specifically states that this will cause fires. I laugh and hit yes. My son wakes me up this morning asking how his City burnt to the ground lol.

Man so far I have played about an hour of Sim City. The server nightmare is atrocious. How can you tell me that I paid for a game but nope you can't play it. F'ing stupid and some free DLC better be on the way.

On to the game itself. Looks fun as heck. I know my 8 year old played it quite a bit the past few days and loves it. He's like a Lego kid in a candy store. So much sandbox for him to use his creativity.

Funny story. I log in last night at around midnight. My son had bragged to me about his city. I see that he is doing pretty good but he didn't really fund the Fire House. Well a bubble comes up and asks if I want to have a fireworks display. It specifically states that this will cause fires. I laugh and hit yes. My son wakes me up this morning asking how his City burnt to the ground lol.

Lol thats funny.

I was excited for this game til i found out you have to have internet access... hmm might still download it.

Lol thats funny.

I was excited for this game til i found out you have to have internet access... hmm might still download it.

It is fun man. I will admit that the internet access thing does not bother me at all. I logged in last night and was told I couldn't play because the servers were busy. That bugged me a great deal. They need to allow you to play if the servers are down.

That is downright maniacal!!!

It is fun man. I will admit that the internet access thing does not bother me at all. I logged in last night and was told I couldn't play because the servers were busy. That bugged me a great deal. They need to allow you to play if the servers are down.

This is going to sound ridiculously nerdy, bug you really have to plan out your roads and access to certain areas. If you don't, the damn Sims get bottled necked up and then they're protesting and **** hits the fan quick. I have had to restart a few times. Didn't play a ton today because of the server issue. I think they're getting if sorted out. I was able to play a bit tonight at 8:15ish

This is going to sound ridiculously nerdy, bug you really have to plan out your roads and access to certain areas. If you don't, the damn Sims get bottled necked up and then they're protesting and **** hits the fan quick. I have had to restart a few times. Didn't play a ton today because of the server issue. I think they're getting if sorted out. I was able to play a bit tonight at 8:15ish

Heck yeah you do. I don't have the intelligence to plan out a city so I generally end up with slums.

I have a feeling that later in life when he buys his first house, fire extinguisher will be the first thing he purchases!

Sim City is a frustrating pile of turd. I thought I played games for a fun release of the daily frustrations. Now I feel like I go to work to get away from this game lol

Sim City is a frustrating pile of turd. I thought I played games for a fun release of the daily frustrations. Now I feel like I go to work to get away from this game lol

I'm really saddened by this. I seriously hope they can put in a single player mode- let alone just get the servers going. I seriously want this game despite the server issues..

I was able to play today without a bunch of problems. It is still touch and go though. I imagine (hope) they will have these server issues figured out. They are Turd Ferguson's for not seeing this coming though, sheesh.

I watched some trailers and some beta videos today and I am getting intrigued. I never really had any interest in this until now.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I just wish I had time to play the damn thing right now!!

PS3 guy. Usually the latest rendition of Call of Duty along with tiger woods and MLB.

Back