Vote Pernilla Lindberg as BEST DRESSED - Cross Golf Ambassador

I want her to win just as bad as everyone else. But, why not just vote the right way?

4700 lol

She's running away with it, let's keep it going!!!

I want her to win just as bad as everyone else. But, why not just vote the right way?

Do we ever do anything small?

4921 votes...haha

it just said 4800 I think it was registering all the mutliple votes then all just hit at once that is like 2000 in less than 20 min lol

While I normally agree, I am not sure in things such as this, if there is a right way. Every vote I have ever seen on these cards (PGA, GC, LPGA) always comes down to who tweets out to the most followers, which young stalker is most in love and willing to sit all day, etc.

And to think that like 6 hours ago, we were just over 100. Hahaha

THP kickin butt...

While I normally agree, I am not sure in things such as this, if there is a right way. Every vote I have ever seen on these cards (PGA, GC, LPGA) always comes down to who tweets out to the most followers, which young stalker is most in love and willing to sit all day, etc.

Did you just call me a young stalker?

LMAO

Did you just call me a young stalker?

LMAO

Clearly you are not, all this time you thought you were voting for Pricilla.

Clearly you are not, all this time you thought you were voting for Pricilla.

But I only made that mistake ONCE! That was embarrassing.

Done and done!!!

ok, so if this stalker does that, then he can get in 1440 votes per day. Good for him. he is still doing it the right way. Sorry if I disagree with turning ones cookies off to make extra votes. Assuming other people dont have people turning their cookies off and getting the votes the correct way

I believe at 6000 or so, we should stop and see how the others catch up in terms of the 4 days.

I believe at 6000 or so, we should stop and see how the others catch up in terms of the 4 days.

I wonder if we could get it to stop at 6,000 on the nose

I tend to agree. Something about having a 20,000 vote lead might get questionable.

ok, so if this stalker does that, then he can get in 1440 votes per day. Good for him. he is still doing it the right way. Sorry if I disagree with turning ones cookies off to make extra votes. Assuming other people dont have people turning their cookies off and getting the votes the correct way

It's a poorly coded webpage. I'm quite sure that we are not the only ones exploiting the design.

My point was that every vote people are doing this. I dont agree with it, but it is. We watched IJP get 278,000 votes in something like 8 minutes. Obviously not possible without cookie removal (not that Cookie). All of them are a joke and left to those that figure out the computer voting method. Sadly that is what polls have come to.

thanks guys...just call One-T an as$hole.

I dont understand. I didnt see anybody do that. Heck, I agreed with you in a theoretical sense.

Back