p7hut

All the gear, no idea
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey everyone, hello from the north east of England.

I started playing a year ago with friends, after forcing them to come fishing with me they forced me to go golfing with them. Needless to say I went fishing once during the whole of last year, and played golf twice a week, every week!

I've spent the year getting from 120+ rounds down to the 100 mark. Last week I shot 2 sub 100 rounds one after each other, I'd previously shot four 99's but they were intermingled with 100+ scores. I'm really happy with last weeks 99 followed by a 96, now to shoot another one and make it 3 in a row! As I'm sure is the norm, I get frustrated at not being able to do better, I wish I'd started aged 9, not 39.

I'm addicted to buying new gear, just today I treat myself to some new irons (X-Hot) and a putter (Ghost Manta). That's how I found this place, researching my new clubs, and I can't begin to say how much help this place was.

Cheers
Paul

Welcome to the forum Paul!

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp:!

Boozhoo (Welcome) to THP. Have yourself a good time here.

DigitalSmokeSignal

Welcome!! Keep hitting and the score will continue to improve but remember to always have fun.

Welcome to THP Paul

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome.

You will be breaking 90 in no time.

Enjoy the new sticks.

Welcome!

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP! Quite a few UK Hackers on board here and they just had an event with a great thread recapping it for all of us who couldn't be there.

Glad you found us, welcome!

Welcome Aboard! You should look up the Doctor, he is in your neck of the woods! Come hack with us at the Belfry! It's hacktastic:alien:

welcome to the forum! enjoy those new sticks

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp: Paul! You'll break 90 in no time I'm sure. The tricky one is 80 - I know, I've been working on it myself for 2 or 3 years now...

Welcome, Paul and cheers to you too!

Welcome Paul!

:welcome: enjoy learning more about the game here. You will find tons of info on equipment and golf in general.

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to Paradise!

Welcome!

Back