The Birth of the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't you guys come up with your own names? JRod > JRod. GolferGal > GolferGurl. Since we know Hawk is captain I guess he's up next. I suppose it is only a matter of time before someone from #ZooCrew is going by a name like Hawc, Hauk, Hawkeye or something.

Once a Callaway version of say, GeoffCreedMO shows up, we will be on to them. And we will strike with grrrrrreat fury!

Rumor has it, most of the details about this event will be coming next week.

Oh you are good, dam good in fact!

At least he had a sweet club twirl!
I couldnt agree more. and he had a good playing partner to pick him up.

Nope. He better hope he doesn't meet him in December too.

Congrats Captain Hawk! I didn't get to congratulate you yet bud.

Thanks Bearded Man!

Contest are good and spread out, this will culminate into a hugely talked about event. I think this event may start trending on twitter soon.

Very possibly. Between THP, Chad and Harry, there is a good chance haha.

This whole thing just makes me smile.

Mainly because I'm sure we've only seen.heard the tip of the iceberg and will have our minds blown AGAIN!

This whole thing just makes me smile.

Mainly because I'm sure we've only seen.heard the tip of the iceberg and will have our minds blown AGAIN!

This! I am so excited to keep watching this unfold and it just makes me more and more excited!

Having Harry and JB and Chad and GG all collaborating is just mind blowing and I am expecting this thing to be so huge that anyone that is a golfer anywhere will think this thing is a big deal!

Since we are "borrowing" internet names, I would like to change mine to @chad or AtChad to add to the confusion. Hopefully this confusion can get me in between the ropes in December.

I hear he's got great hair and I got the wig to top it
IMG_20120531_205248.jpg

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

LoL. Looking good AtChad!

Posted via tapatalk.

Since we are "borrowing" internet names, I would like to change mine to @chad or AtChad to add to the confusion. Hopefully this confusion can get me in between the ropes in December.

I hear he's got great hair and I got the wig to top it

**Tappin' it in cuz I #SeeMore**

You know, in retrospect I almost feel kind of bad commenting on this and am wondering if we should cut them some slack. They probably don't have time to work on original names because they are brainstorming new ways to withdraw from the competition, mid beat down, now that Rory has cornered the market on the wisdom tooth excuse.

I wasn't talking about Morgan aka GolferGal. As far as I'm concerned she and JB are in the same camp as the rest of you and I can't wait to see her mascara running down her face after the defeat of her precious little Hackers.

I was talking about the #ZooCrew's GolferGurls, Ace Sullivan (The Marketing Warrior Princess) and Stephy The Queen of Clubs.

Tell ACE she better hope ole gray doesn't show up and take er to the woodshed :deadhorse:. I'm highly trained in taking old ladies to the woodshed and taking their bingo money :bananadance:

Tell ACE she better hope ole gray doesn't show up and take er to the woodshed :deadhorse:. I'm highly trained in taking old ladies to the woodshed and taking their bingo money :bananadance:

Thanks for making me spit all over myself, OG. You are crazy, and you are hilarious.

well, except for the first tee of TMC. stupid 3 wood

That three wood was either a mile or a foot. Stupid three woods anyway. I blame JB for telling me not to use driver.

That three wood was either a mile or a foot. Stupid three woods anyway. I blame JB for telling me not to use driver.
hahahaha...always blame JB

Between your sweet talking and my hair, they need to be afraid. Verrryy afraid. Hahaha.

BTW on a serious note, I havent said it yet but thank you Callaway and THP for giving us the opportunity for this fine event. Should be a fun 9 month of ribbing.

***aka AtChad***

Thanks for making me spit all over myself, OG. You are crazy, and you are hilarious.

I'd whup er with loud mouth shorts on and make her holler for her Momma :deadhorse:

Actually I blame Golfergal for making me wait twenty minutes while she tried to pronounce Bettendorf and Krug.
that was actually really funny. imagine if I duffed it on a tee. Then the next year while your about to tee off. GG calls you One-T. Man, thats all lthat was going through my head.

Actually I blame Golfergal for making me wait twenty minutes while she tried to pronounce Bettendorf and Krug.

That wasn't the only thing slowing us up buddy. We had a 9 minute wait to tee off on the 2nd freaking hole.

That wasn't the only thing slowing us up buddy. We had a 9 minute wait to tee off on the 2nd freaking hole.
That might be a good answer for one of the 8. hold the #zoocrew up

Being put on the clock by hole 2 is impressive no doubt.

Hopefully I get a chance to see this fake JRod, I love having fans but this guy is out of control.

That might be a good answer for one of the 8. hold the #zoocrew up

We wont need to if hashtagchad is in front...

Oh snap!!!!

hashtagchad is a slow golfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back