Flavor of Licorice?

AHacker'sHacker

Who is John Galt?
Reaction score
Handicap
WIP
The talk about Black Jack gum got me to thinking about licorice. If you could only have one flavor of licorice the rest of your life what would it be? Actual licorice flavored licorice, cherry, strawberry, grape, other?

For me it’s a no brainer it would be the black licorice licorice. I have such good memories of eating it with my grandpa. Plus my grandma hated the smell so we would eat some, sneak up on her and blow her a licorice kiss. :D

There is only 1 flavor for me and that is cherry. I can't stand the black licorice, but my mom always loved it. I don't like the strawberry one either I think that tastes like medicine.

I hate the black licorice. My choice would be strawberry twizzler. actually only kind I like

My Dad always loved the black salted Dutch kind, it was pretty gnarly but it brings back good memories.

Cherry flavored Twizzler bites.

My Dad always loved the black salted Dutch kind, it was pretty gnarly but it brings back good memories.

salted licorice? never saw any of that

salted licorice? never saw any of that

Its big in Holland, its not very good. I like regular red vines or the big long whip ones you get at baseball games.

I like licorice like Harry likes meatloaf!

Dent, it looks like you and I are the only ones with good taste and a sophisticated palate.

Technically there is only one licorice flavor and that is the anise flavored goodness that is present in black and in some cases brown licorice.

My favorite is the Strawberry Aussie kind they sell at Trader Joe's, but I'll eat Strawberry or Cherry Twizzlers too. Red Vines taste weird.

I'm not a fan of gummie-based snacks.

I don't like Red Vines either. And if it's weird tasting licorice, how's about the ones that come in the multicolored/ flavored packs? Not sure who makes them but they taste like soap.

I don't like Red Vines either. And if it's weird tasting licorice, how's about the ones that come in the multicolored/ flavored packs? Not sure who makes them but they taste like soap.

Do you mean the watermelon flavored ones - the ones you pull apart? I don't like them either.

Do you mean the watermelon flavored ones - the ones you pull apart? I don't like them either.

Twizzler rainbow twists, I just googled them.
Truly nasty things. I don't like the chocolate flavored ones either.

Surprise - I'm going to threadjack. I'm really a much bigger fan of chocolate than licorice. I LOVE chocolate.

Red Vines all the way!!

I'm not a fan of gummie-based snacks.

I am like that about most gummie-based snacks as well. I can't stay anything that sticks to my teeth. I don't mind twizzlers but you won't catch me eating a starburst, caramel candy, or anything else like that.

They are all so disgusting, that's a great description, they taste like soap, yuck!

I am like that about most gummie-based snacks as well. I can't stay anything that sticks to my teeth. I don't mind twizzlers but you won't catch me eating a starburst, caramel candy, or anything else like that.

I won't touch Peeps, candy corn or candy canes.

:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

I thought you knew that I change my mind frequently. There are days I do it minute-by-minute - other days just hour-by-hour.

Back