Forum Testing Signup - Callaway X-Hot Hybrid

Thank you for the support everyone. I certainly appreciate it.
Like I said many times before, THP is my extended family. I am so ecstatic for this opp. I have heard nothing but raving reviews about the X-Hot hybrid.
I'm in love<333

Awesome group of testers right there! Congratulations fellas.

Lol you can say that again buddy! I seriously shouted out Yes Yes Yes! This is so awesome!

Congrats to all the testers from one of the many new members. Can't wait to read the reviews. I would have been yelling Yes Yes Yes too.

Congrats testers! Will be interested to hear your thoughts on the XHot hybrids - didn't win this time, but I definitely want to pick one up and try it out somewhere locally. Looks to be a great piece of work.

Congrats to the testers, I can't wait to hear what you all think!

This is such a great opportunity we all have from Callaway Golf. I've admittedly always struggled with hybrids, but I've heard GREAT things about this one. I can't wait to see if it's the one for me! And I already know I love PX shafts, so that will be a huge perk!!! Looking forward to being involved with this one.

I love it. Excitement is sooooo palpable here!

Get ready for a fun ride Manny. I'll be following along closely!

Haha thank you buddy. I got my seat, belt is strapped, and I'm ready for the ride! I can't wait to hit the course with this!
Thank you again Dan.

Congrats to the testers!!!

Congratulations to all the testers! great looking group there. Going to be great to follow this one. When I hit one, it was pretty awesome. Looking forward to all your thoughts.

Congrats. I hope someone chooses the 2h as it has piqued my interest

congrats testers!

I was unaware until I received a PM fro War Eagle that this was Callaway's first forum testing. Most of you know my feelings on Callaway and for me to be selected to represent THP and review this club is just something I cannot wrap my mind around right now. I yelled like a little girl at my desk at work when I saw my name. I am absolutely floored right now.

Wow, this is gonna be a heads-up competition for spring this year. Callaway vs Ping. Great products and great opportunity. Thank you THP!!

OMG! On my way back from a lunch time trip to the range, and saw this! So excited!

I was unaware until I received a PM fro War Eagle that this was Callaway's first forum testing. Most of you know my feelings on Callaway and for me to be selected to represent THP and review this club is just something I cannot wrap my mind around right now. I yelled like a little girl at my desk at work when I saw my name. I am absolutely floored right now.
This floored me as well. I had no idea this was their first. It's so cool to see them reaching out to us for a forum testing for such a big product launch like the X-Hot line! Looks like there's going to be some #XBombers on THP with these bad boys!

Congrats to all. This is a solid group of testers - some righties, some lefties, some regular flex, some stiff flex, some Callaway guys, some other OEM users, some that don't play hybrids at. All the bases are covered. I look forward to reading the reviews!

Congrats Fellas! Looking forward to hear what you have to say!

Congrats to the testers, can't wait to start reading the reviews, will help me when I purchase a hybrid in the coming weeks.

Congrats dudes! I bet this is a sick hybo. I can't wait to hear the feedback!

Solid group of testors.

Congrats to all the testers!

Congrats everyone. Really great group.

I'm liking this group! Good luck everyone!

Congrats fellas. Solid looking group of testers!

Back