Tiger Woods Wins WGC - WITB

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tiger Woods wins his 2nd event of the year. Here is a look at the clubs in his bag that helped bring him to victory.

http://bit.ly/Zsb2um

Tiger was absolutely crushing the covert 5 wood.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

First win for the Covert line?

Anyone know if he's contemplating or working with a Covert driver? Just curious. Really great show by Tiger this week.

I think I read he hit the 5 wood too long a couple times, I wonder if any more tweaking will be done. Nice to see some Covert in the bag, I am sure Nike is happy.

Wow, interesting to see him with the tour D in play, I always thought he gamed the 20Xi. Congrats Woodsie, well done man!

Congrats Tiger! Great win! Slipped a bit towards the end but nicely done!

I like the idea that he stay's with what work's and not so much the latest & greatest like Nike tells the rest of we need to do. Tells me the latest may not always be the greatest. Not a huge Tiger, but he moves the needle so him winning is good for the tour.

Anyone know if he's contemplating or working with a Covert driver? Just curious. Really great show by Tiger this week.

There has been some pics on the web of a blacked out Covert, with speculation it is for Tiger, but I don't think anyone has pictures of him swinging it yet.

He has worked with it, but unless something changes (and it could), a switch might not be coming. He has 3 heads with different shafts as of right now.

Wow, interesting to see him with the tour D in play, I always thought he gamed the 20Xi. Congrats Woodsie, well done man!

No, he has not wavered from the Tour D. I know he tested the 20XI, but did not switch.

Will we ever see him bag a hybrid?

Pretty classic Nike bag right there, looks like he finally made the move from the old trusty 5 wood to something newer - hopefully a step in the right direction with the newer gear.

No, he has not wavered from the Tour D. I know he tested the 20XI, but did not switch.

Wow, I had no idea, thanks for the info.

Man he looked so freaking good. Is he back? Perhaps 2 majors this year? Not too far fetched after watching today.

He crushed some covert 5 woods today - that's for sure.

Regular Covert? No tour model? What an amateur.

How about that fan who climbed the tree to get the ball which was stuck in the palm tree??

first PGA tour win I think

Per Nike Golf

epybese3.jpg

Great win for him. Glad to see him bagging some Covert goodness. Hopefully in time he will adopt the driver

Tiger put on quite the clinic this weekend. Putter was rolling great and was hitting a ton of great short irons and wedges. Great to see him back and playing great. Should make the first major of the year a great one to watch this year.

When you putt like Tiger was this weekend you are nigh-unbeatable. I mean come on it was an absolute clinic for 4 days.

Back