The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
dog woke us up twice murderously barking, I heard a growl outside the window, don't know if it's a bob cat, mountain lion, or a coyote, we just heard a neighbors dog go crazy a second ago too, went out with a flash light and the .45 to see what was up, pretty effing scary.

So glad my dog lives inside lol

dog woke us up twice murderously barking, I heard a growl outside the window, don't know if it's a bob cat, mountain lion, or a coyote, we just heard a neighbors dog go crazy a second ago too, went out with a flash light and the .45 to see what was up, pretty effing scary.

So glad my dog lives inside lol

I hope no one shows up to your house with calling first.

The Official Rant of the Day

I hope no one shows up to your house with calling first.

Haha yeah me neither lol

Now there's a random truck playing music at 2am lol

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Haha yeah me neither lol

Now there's a random truck playing music at 2am lol

Go get the .45 and shoot it into the air. lol

Go get the .45 and shoot it into the air. lol

Hahaha that would draw some attention wouldn't it lol

Carded four 7's and two 8's in yesterday's round. I'm usually good for one or two blow up holes but that's atrocious. Still won $20 but damn it was rough. Winds were brutal, hit 7 iron from 125 and still came up short.

This sequestration stuff...

The Department of Labor is getting hit big time with cuts, and I think that means student interns are going to be let go. Our budget seems to state it, but no one has told me I am leaving...

Just hoping they give me a little notice at least

Carded four 7's and two 8's in yesterday's round. I'm usually good for one or two blow up holes but that's atrocious. Still won $20 but damn it was rough. Winds were brutal, hit 7 iron from 125 and still came up short.

were you golfing in texas? I hear its windy there all the time?

and 30mph steady

That's because of the big fans they have set up to blow the pollution into other states where it doesn't matter, like Oklahoma.
Spoiler
That should get Jman in here.

Can't. Stop. Coughing. Argh.

This sequestration stuff...

The Department of Labor is getting hit big time with cuts, and I think that means student interns are going to be let go. Our budget seems to state it, but no one has told me I am leaving...

Just hoping they give me a little notice at least

this whole situation is stupid, sorry to hear that it may affect you man.

8549197424_823282c83a.jpg

this whole situation is stupid, sorry to hear that it may affect you man.

8549197424_823282c83a.jpg

I am not sure if it is even a maybe, but a when. Hoping they give us a months notice like they said they would do. If that is the case I only miss about a months worth of work as the job ends upon graduation. It is just a shame that people are going to have to get cut because people cant get their sh** together

I'm sorry, but i need to vent.

If i have a club listed FOR SALE, isn't it generally assumed that I am not looking for a trade? Otherwise, I would have listed it for trade and noted what I was looking for in return.

If i have a club listed FOR SALE, isn't it generally assumed that I am not looking for a trade? Otherwise, I would have listed it for trade and noted what I was looking for in return.

You would think that would be the case.

No. Some peoplesell stuff to buy other stuff. If they know if you have any interests, maybe they can meet those and work a deal out with you.

Either way, it never hurts to ask and by putting an ad up you should expect it.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

No. Some peoplesell stuff to buy other stuff. If they know if you have any interests, maybe they can meet those and work a deal out with you.

But if I wanted to trade for something or buy something on THP, I am perfectly capable of stating that.

Thats what the FS/FT threads are for.

Not really... FS means for sale.. FS/FT means for sale or for trade.

If it simply states FS it means the item is for sale only.

I never would've got my method if I didn't ask.

You can always say ***NO TRADES*** in the first line.

It would probably just be easier to put wether or not you're interested in trades, that way it doesn't amp you up when someone offers one and it doesn't make someone feel a little embarassed for offering one when you post a rant about.

It would probably just be easier to put wether or not you're interested in trades, that way it doesn't amp you up when someone offers one and it doesn't make someone feel a little embarassed for offering one when you post a rant about.

Agreed. FS just simply means the club is available to others to many on here and other forums.

lol, everytime Thainer posts, I read the signature even though I know what it says hahaha, throws me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back