The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even ashamed to say it. I like Fall Out Boy and I love their new song.

They have a new song out? To iTunes I go.

Did it come with a free Nickelback sample song?

u4u6yra4.jpg

hBA779E77

Best.Kiss.Cam.Ever

Right. But sadly, no. Nickleback is the greatest rock band in the history notated music. Along with Rush, they belong on the Canadian version of Mt Rushmore.

Right. But sadly, no. Nickleback is the greatest rock band in the history notated music. Along with Rush, they belong on the Canadian version of Mt Rushmore.

don't tell me justin beiber would be there too

Beiber's abs are the Canadian version of Mt Rushmore.

Hahahahahahahah, too bad lady gaga isn't Canadian...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Lol at all the nickel back bashing. Strippers still get naked to their tunes. Haters.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Lol at all the nickel back bashing. Strippers still get naked to their tunes. Haters.

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

They'll do their job to Bach or Mozart if the DJ thinks that's a good song to play. It'd be confusing and weird though

They'll do their job to Bach or Mozart if the DJ thinks that's a good song to play. It'd be confusing and weird though

I needed a laugh. This certainly succeeded there. Oh my.

Nickelback does suck though.

In the middle of class, trying not to laugh out loud during presentations.

In the middle of class, trying not to laugh out loud during presentations.

Put down the phone and LEARN, dammit!

This is what's wrong with 'Murica today!

When I was in high school, my trig and pre calc professor had a cell signal jammer he made (ex engineering guy) it was hilarious no ones phone ever went off in his class

When I was in high school, my trig and pre calc professor had a cell signal jammer he made (ex engineering guy) it was hilarious no ones phone ever went off in his class

We had signal jammers in our vehicles in Iraq. I used to love flipping them on and off at the INA encampments. Talking about livid. Those Iraqis would flip their $&@? when they dropped signal.

We had signal jammers in our vehicles in Iraq. I used to love flipping them on and off at the INA encampments. Talking about livid. Those Iraqis would flip their $&@? when they dropped signal.

That's awesome, we need that technology in the school systems hahahaha

not sure why but I was in a mood for Sushi today at lunch. I've only had sushi once in the last 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back