The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure why but I was in a mood for Sushi today at lunch. I've only had sushi once in the last 3 years.
It's good stuff. I could it eat for every meal.

It's good stuff. I could it eat for every meal.

did you see that sushi guy that was on Shark Tank a few weeks back? Loved that idea. That's one I'd be willing to go to every time.

did you see that sushi guy that was on Shark Tank a few weeks back? Loved that idea. That's one I'd be willing to go to every time.
Yes, I did. That is a genius idea.

Don't be doing that when the contests come out. The less competition, the better.

Hahaha, that would eliminate half the.....err....nevermind.

They'll do their job to Bach or Mozart if the DJ thinks that's a good song to play. It'd be confusing and weird though

If your strip joint has a DJ, it's higher class than the ones I've been to! They've all had jukeboxes!

I love spicy salmon with onions and Unagi.

I'm pretty happy the "rep" system is gone right now.

Yes I am. I said something impulsive. Now it's gone.

Like the day when you said you were gonna make it up to me and still havent?

Like the day when you said you were gonna make it up to me and still havent?

You're just hard to please. I have said a lot of awesome stuff since that day. But they just aren't good enough for you. I wonder when I will ever be good enough for you. You monster!

:crying:

Dev, you're daughter is an adorable little gangster in that avatar. The sideways hat... pulling it off.

You're just hard to please. I have said a lot of awesome stuff since that day. But they just aren't good enough for you. I wonder when I will ever be good enough for you. You monster!

:crying:

Consider us even with that post. Hahaha

Dev, you're daughter is an adorable little gangster in that avatar. The sideways hat... pulling it off.

Thanks. It was the only way I could get it to stay on her head..haha

My wife's birthday is coming up. I have no idea what to get her from the baby. I am already getting her a few pandora charms. She is a huge Harry potter nerd so I got her his wand and a personalized acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I am completely stumped.

My wife's birthday is coming up. I have no idea what to get her from the baby. I am already getting her a few pandora charms. She is a huge Harry potter nerd so I got her his wand and a personalized acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I am completely stumped.
Give her a night out with the baby. Let them go grab some food, go to the mall, whatever.

Call it "baby bonding time". Plus, it gives you a free night to do nothing at home.

My wife would shoot me if I ever tried that.

Give her a night out with the baby. Let them go grab some food, go to the mall, whatever.

Call it "baby bonding time". Plus, it gives you a free night to do nothing at home.

My wife would shoot me if I ever tried that.

Hahah great idea except the baby doesnt stay up past like 7pm..haha

Already bought her 2 of them..haha

Dev. As you've probably already figured out by yourself. Taking relationship advice of any sort from these clowns will land you in family court. I'm just sayin'.

If I were on the Bachelor we'd play mario kart for 8 weeks and then I'd pick the one with the biggest boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back