The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

I am already working to get down to single digits, but wow is this the ultimate motivator to make sure I get there

See above.

Although we would hope, that if someone got into the event via one of the contests, they would be inspired to work on their game like they never have before.

I'M already googling places to get lessons

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I'M already googling places to get lessons

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Lol, you just need to practice as much as possible every week, wether at home, the range, or the course.

I am already working to get down to single digits, but wow is this the ultimate motivator to make sure I get there

I totally agree. This is awesomeness all the way. Making plans on what part of he gave to start working on first.

For THP and Hawk I'll work on my game like never before, this is an in-real opportunity that I want to be a part of. #Granddaddy Rocks!

This is going to be great for some lucky THP'ers. I can only imagine the thrill this would be to be a part of. I'm so glad I became part of this community of golfers, thank you JB and all for making this a great place to be apart of.

See above.

Although we would hope, that if someone got into the event via one of the contests, they would be inspired to work on their game like they never have before.

Oh you bet I will be practicing even way more than now if I make #TeamTHP! It's going to be epic!!! I'm going to forget about my normal life and just have a diet of strictly GOLF & THP! Whoooooo

The Grandaddy Of Em All is Here.​

The official details about the event are available on the home page and stay tuned for the contests and earn your way on to Team THP for the war to settle the score.

http://bit.ly/XDpenT

BOOM!!!

Oh you bet I will be practicing even way more than now if I make #TeamTHP! It's going to be epic!!! I'm going to forget about my normal life and just have a diet of strictly GOLF & THP! Whoooooo

I, for one, will not be forgetting about normal life, but I admire your passion :act-up:

The only issue I see with this is it might be smack in the middle of my finals. Oh well, looks awesome anyway.

I'm reminded of my college days, when a 50+ kegger was happening and I had an Accounting II test the next day. In the infamous words of our Dorm RA, "There will be other tests".

I, for one, will not be forgetting about normal life, but I admire your passion :act-up:

Haha thank you bud. Golf is my passion and I won't stop until it's my career!
I'm to driven to ever stop.

Haha thank you bud. Golf is my passion and I won't stop until it's my career!
I'm to driven to ever stop.

Ah yes, that's the key! Find a way to make golf your normal life!

Mind...bottled. Holy carp this is going to be awesome.

Ok, I thought my mind was blown before, now I am just kind of floating around in the clouds with this blank look on my face lol. All I know to say is THP and Callaway is the best!!! Now bring on the contests!

Yup. This sounds fantastic.

Just mentioned this at work and these old crusty manager types that used to golf are amazed at this setup by THP and Callaway.
I did ask if I could have time off to practice if needed....nope, the bottom line still prevails.
I guess the wife will just have to deal with long nights of range time.

Definitely over the top THP and Callaway. I was trying to imagine over the weekend what the details would be today, but never thought of all those goodies listed. TBH, I do worry what "Grandaddy Golf Bag" really means when #zoocrew realizes the competition they are facing. It don't matter.....With Captain Hawk, we can win with a shovel, rake, and hockey stick in the bag.

The 1st contest is officially open.

http://bit.ly/13POBGv

#BOOM So the first winner gets to be in the #granddaddy and gets picked on THP TV!!?? It's going to be a long restless wait until 3/20 to see who Hawk's first teammate is going to be.

As if I wasn't already a Callaway Homer....

This may have very well tipped the scales in their favor for a very very long time.

#BOOM So the first winner gets to be in the #granddaddy and gets picked on THP TV!!?? It's going to be a long restless wait until 3/20 to see who Hawk's first teammate is going to be.

Not as restless as other teasers JB drops... At least here we have a date, unlike some other "rumor has it" posts

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Not going to lie, figured it was a paid for trip. Amazing opportunity for 7 more THp'er to join Hawk in Cali.

Back