Contest - Callaway & THP - 1st Spot in the #Grandaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for this event they will be buddy. With the travel, the hotel stays and everything that goes into this, it is unfortunately inevitable.

Better (for me) that than 21+!

I would love to represent THP in this incredible event. It just goes to show what a classy company Callaway is and what an amazing place we have here at THP. Good luck to all who are hoping to be a part of the #grandaddy!

Oh how I would love to be part of The Granddaddy!

@dpcla

I am willing to dedicate my entire time to THP to make everyone happy. Golf is my passion and I would do literally anything to make the team of 7. I gotta make it. I can't even begin to describe how thrilled I am for this event.

Wow oh wow - #Grandaddy! what an incredible opportunity, I'd love to represent THP in this event! Fantastic of Callaway to help put this on and continues the great work of JB and Golfer Gal at THP.

Good luck to everyone - just being in with a chance is a real buzz!

Thanks Callaway and THP!!

Twitter @David_balbi

Last edited:
WOW!!!! I would love to be part of the #Grandaddy! It would be an honor for me to represent THP against the #zoocrew! Captain Hawk is the Zoo Keeper, he'll keep the #zoocrew where they belong, defeated! Godspeed Hawk and team THP!!

Thanks to Callaway and THP for this awesome event. I will support it regardless of if I'm chosen or not!
@UrielOrtega6

All I know is that I'll be supporting Team THP whether I get in or not. I'd LOVE to be a part of this, but there are only 7 spots and I'm sure some very disappointed THPers at the end of the selection process. But remember, THP always innovates year in year out. They do everything for us forum members, and as long as we are united in our support, there will be many opportunities to come.

Who doesn't want to be part of this? Zoocrew is going down

Twitter:mad:pmoa

I started running the pros/cons list about wanting to be a part of this, but ran out of ink while creating pros.

Therefore, pros ~ infinity, cons ~ 0

I want to be a part of the #grandaddy of em all!!! @CanadanGolf for #TeamTHP

Count me in for this incredible #Grandaddy of an opportunity.

@stuartgoldstein

I would be over the moon for a chance to be a part of the #Grandaddy of em all!

THP and Callaway are just amazing!

@dogwatchsw

It's just an honor to be part of THP! Being able to represent our family here in the #grandaddy would be the icing on the cake. Best of luck to everyone. And if you're one of the chosen ones your in for a time of your life. Thanks to THP and Callaway for making it all possible

No brainer! Heck yes I want to be a part of #Grandaddy!!!! Tweeted!

What I lack in seniority, I more than make up for with desire and enthusiasm :banana:

Considering I'm not on the Morgan Cup teams, I would definitely be able to open up a can of whoop ass come December with all the practice given.

I want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of em all.Thanks #callaway and THP@JHausen

WOW! Opportunity of a lifetime thanks to THP and Callaway! Would love to rep THP at the #Grandaddy!

@W85Mercer

I want to end a phenomenal 2013 year at THP, by going back, back, to Cali, Cali, and taking down the @CallawayGolf #ZooCrew in the #Grandaddy.

How could any sane human not want to be a part of the #Grandaddy of Em All ? Count me in lads!!!

Twitter : @stourport_photo

Tweet was sent, I truly would love nothing more than to be apart of something as great and amazing as this. I'm truly like speechless that a company would go this far to support the ones that keep them running! Amazed by Callaway, such a great opportunity for a lucky 7!

Can't think of anything else I want more than to be part of #Grandaddy of Em all. Thanks so much to THP and Callaway golf for this chance!

twitter: @SiravoAnthony

Green Jackets are so yesterday..... The #Grandaddy will be the talk of all golfers this year and everyone will want to be a part of it.
I want to represent THP'ers as we take down the #zoocrew

I would be honored to represent THP in the #Grandaddy to take down the ZooCrew once and for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back