The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Earthquake just hit 6 miles from palm Springs. I think the magnitude of this event just sank in... Pun intended.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Details look good. First contest seems easy enough, go figure I don't have twitter.

I didnt have one either but the #Grandaddy convinced me to finally create one. Definitely worth it for this opportunity.

***aka AtChad***

Huge THANKS goes out to THP & Callaway Golf, for this spectacular opportunity! :clapp:

Skim mode, has there been any mention of what courses will be played. My inlaws live on PGA West in the area.

If there has ever been a thread not to skim, it would be this one. :D

If there has ever been a thread not to skim, it would be this one. :D

So true but I was in a training seminar at work :)

Awesome prizes! Exciting!

Airfare?!?! Accommodations!? Dinner with the losing team?!!? How freaking great is this?!

This is incredible!! The #Grandaddy will be a once in a lifetime golf event for the lucky 7 on team THP!!

I dreamed about this my entire round.

I want this.

I want it BADLY. As bad as I've ever wanted anything.

I want this.

I really hope you get one of the seven spots bud. Seriously.

I sat down tonight and started to really think about this. It still really does blow my mind just how huge this whole thing is. I was upset when I didn't get selected for the 2013 Morgan Cup, but here is another chance for me to participate in something amazing!

Cannot wait for all the amazing things happening around here. 2013 IS ROCKING

Of all the amazing things I've seen in THP, this one might take the cake. Unreal.

I sat down tonight and started to really think about this. It still really does blow my mind just how huge this whole thing is. I was upset when I didn't get selected for the 2013 Morgan Cup, but here is another chance for me to participate in something amazing!

Cannot wait for all the amazing things happening around here. 2013 IS ROCKING

Don't worry about it buddy, I bet if there is a 2014 MC, then we will for sure be in it. I'm really pushing out of my mind to make the 7. #TeamTHP

This is like a vacation I would pay for. I would say that this could not get better, but, I have a feeling.....................

Of all the amazing things I've seen in THP, this one might take the cake. Unreal.

Your supposed to say, Ahhhh Narlyyy!!!!
& Hey Bud, lets party!

This is like a vacation I would pay for. I would say that this could not get better, but, I have a feeling.....................

I definitely could ask the same thing, of course you gotta think there's all those hidden secrets THP nor Callaway has revealed yet.

Everything he said and then say it again.

I want this.

Ok JB I gotta ask, if a CA resident makes the team, is there anyway we could get a limo or helicopter to take us to Carlsbad?
I would love to see my street closed off, then an entrance made on a helicopter by none other than JB, GG, Captain Hawk & Callaway CEO, OLIVER G. BREWER, III. I would go Gangnam style all up and down my street!

I was explaining this all to Liz and my family last week and they were all blown away. Liz really wants me to go for it, so go for it I will.

Heck yes Duey. You better be going for it!

Heck yes Duey. You better be going for it!

Thanks buddy. This is a big new part of THP and one I really would like to be apart of and someone needs to be around to keep an eye on you, haha.

I was explaining this all to Liz and my family last week and they were all blown away. Liz really wants me to go for it, so go for it I will.

That's really great that she's encouraging you. But if you make it in, don't rely on her to set your alarm clock.

That's really great that she's encouraging you. But if you make it in, don't rely on her to set your alarm clock.

Lol, no worries there. I've not needed an alarm clock in 10 years. We are both very independent people, but I love the support, something like this demands a lot of commitment and I couldn't be more excited.

I can't believe how awesome this is going to be. Hoping, praying, wishing, and trying my arse off to get one of these 7 spots

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back