2013 Bridgestone Staff Bags

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
Each day we get closer to seeing when the Bridgestone Staffers get their Morgan Cup Staff Bags. While we haven't received them yet, I saw this awesome one on twitter and hadn't seen it shared. Also, once the bags are in hand, this will be a good place to talk about them. The Master's and US Open limited edition bags from last year were, and still are gorgeous.

I don't know if anyone saw this on Bridgestone Golf's twitter a couple of weeks ago (@BridgestoneGolf), but I love Billy Hurley III's red bag. (looks a lot like the US Open 2012 bag, but still, it's beautiful)

Spoiler

BDqCZucCIAAIqQp.jpg

Better view of the whole bag (This was the 2012 US Open Limited Edition, doesn't look like it's changed too much for 2013) Or it could just possibly be the bag Hurley plays.

Spoiler

bridgestone-limited-us-open-staff-bag-2012-950895135-500x500.jpg

I like it. Red is a little different for Bridgestone which to me is a good thing. I like seeing different colors.

I love all the US Open bags. They are always my favorites among the special edition bags the different OEMs give their players.

I like it. Red is a little different for Bridgestone which to me is a good thing. I like seeing different colors.

I would game that puppy in a second. Along with the yellow one, and the black one, oh yeah, the silver one too.

Thats a lot of Red, I really like last year's bags, I think the guys got the silver one right? and would love to see the black one show up on my doorstep, but no complaints regardless

I think it would be crazy and very cool if each staffer for a different color bag. The red one, the yellow we saw from the PGA show etc.

Thats a lot of Red, I really like last year's bags, I think the guys got the silver one right? and would love to see the black one show up on my doorstep, but no complaints regardless

Yes they did. And they were all showing them off at the Outing last year. I know Dean and Cookie had theirs, think Jarret did too.

If I had to rank them it would look like this:

1. Red
1. Yellow
1. Black
1. Silver

:alien:

This thread scared/excited me. I thought you had received yours!

To be honest, Bridgestone bags have really grown on me since being selected as a staffer. I would love to receive their US Open bag that is Blue with Red, as opposed to Red with Blue in the OP.

BUT--- I think getting a bigger version of our Den Caddy would make that little gift just a touch sweeter.

Spoiler
BSG_US-Open-Staff-bag.jpg

To be honest, Bridgestone bags have really grown on me since being selected as a staffer. I would love to receive their US Open bag that is Blue with Red, as opposed to Red with Blue in the OP.

BUT--- I think getting a bigger version of our Den Caddy would make that little gift just a touch sweeter.

Spoiler

I agree with that, would be cool.

That blue one is killer too.

Spoiler

Agreed on the matching the den caddie to our staff bag, definitely wouldnt put it past them

I like the black, but would worry about how hot it would get in the July sun. Not that you will have a caddy carrying it or anything, but still.

That red looks amazing!

I like that red color a lot. Great bag.

I like the red but I think the black one and the yellow one are my favorites from some pics I saw from the PGA Show

Thanks for the slight heart attack :alien:

Those bags look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler
I bet the MC bags will look even better
824062d1347915410-stain-rose-gold-michael-kors-watch-87838d1334008562-lake-harding-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

What are you talkin about?

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

Just excited to see the Staffer's MC bags when they come in.

There I fixed it dude since it was a vague post and there are actually pictures.

Those bags are sweet, have seen them on ebay wanting to pull the trigger on the yellow one but $$$

I have the Black staffer and it an incredible bag. The craftsmanship, tote capacity and style is noice

I have the Black staffer and it an incredible bag. The craftsmanship, tote capacity and style is noice

i believe that this is the bag that i like the most. just looks deadly awesome!

i also love the "little claw feet" on the bottom of all the B-Stone bags...

I want the red one but may be out of my $$ range. Not sure if this has been mentioned, do the 10in black one have the bottle holder like the Callawat bags.

***aka AtChad***

I like the yellow one for uniqueness. But the black one is killer too, can't go wrong with any of them.

Back