2013 Tampa Bay Championship (Spoilers)

dcbrad

locked and reloaded
Reaction score
Handicap
Geography
As I am setting my fantasy lineup this morning, I'd figured I would start this thread up. No Woods or McIlroy this week, but the tour moves on and heads to The Copperhead Course at Innisbrook Resort and Golf Club. A course that may not really favor any one trait or stat category this week.

Can Kuchar keep the momentum going for Bridgestone? Or will a guy like Luke Donald, Adam Scott or Sergio Garcia bust into the win column?

Id love to see Kuchar step it back up this week after struggling last week

I'm pulling for the big names who havent won lately, Serg, Luke, Webb, Dufner. I want as many big names with wins going into Augusta as possible.

I am starting 9 guys that have not yet started for me this year. Time for them to play well and move me up the ranks. With that said, please do something good Kuchar.

Really would like to see Woodland play well this week. Planning on going out there on Saturday.

My heart wants Kuchar to go out and dominate but my mind is siding with Dan. I think we see Garcia, Donald , Scott or Dufnef come out on top.

I'm pulling for the big names who havent won lately, Serg, Luke, Webb, Dufner. I want as many big names with wins going into Augusta as possible.

Me too. As much Masters hype as possible!

One of my buddies from college Monday qualified for this, so I'm pulling hard for him. Waiting to see if he will even be offered in fantasy golf.

Awesome!!! Whats his name?

Andy Pope. This will be the first time 2 Xavier grads play in the same PGA Tour event. Not a big deal for the golf powers like OSU, Ga Tech, etc but a big deal for little ole Xavier U. Jason Kokrak is the other, he's had his card since 2012 after a few web.com wins in 2011.

Andy Pope. This will be the first time 2 Xavier grads play in the same PGA Tour event. Not a big deal for the golf powers like OSU, Ga Tech, etc but a big deal for little ole Xavier U. Jason Kokrak is the other, he's had his card since 2012 after a few web.com wins in 2011.

Awesome! Go Xavier. Love it when the smaller schools have success.

Has this always been called the TB Championship or did the name get changed?

Has this always been called the TB Championship or did the name get changed?

It was the Transitions Championship last year.

The name sounds very 1980's. Weird that the lack of a company name sounds out of place now.

They are having trouble securing sponsors (apparently for this one) and are saying they may bypass this event next year if the trend continues.

Tough course that doesn't really allow for a lot of bombing and gouging. Players really like the course but if it's not drawing at least one of a few big names, it doesn't hit the numbers the sponsor wants.

Tough course that doesn't really allow for a lot of bombing and gouging. Players really like the course but if it's not drawing at least one of a few big names, it doesn't hit the numbers the sponsor wants.

It is somewhat a victim of the schedule. Having just completed a swing through South Florida, a lot of the guys like to take a week off before Bay Hill.

By the way Ernie Els has withdrawn. He is still showing up in Fantasy golf, but not on PGA's website.

I need something good to happen with my fantasy team this week. Down in 90th place and $5m behind the leader. I think I've got a winner picked this week though!

Adam Scott is on the up. My pick to get the win.

Back