Missouri - 2013 THP Invitational Series Sponsored By Lamkin

Official I can't wait to meet all of you guys.

Confirmation received.

Thanks, I will have to take you up on that sometime.

Ya' ever want to try out some Lamkin REL 3GEN's, let me know. Or, if you ever need some regripping done, I do that as well. :act-up:

Awesome news, I'll start the process of getting the time. Ledgestone should be fantastic, I've heard great things.

Paid & awaiting confirmation. Back to back THP weekends!

Awesome news, I'll start the process of getting the time. Ledgestone should be fantastic, I've heard great things.

Sweet duey! Was waiting for you Midwest boys to start chiming in.

Paid and ready to meet all your crazies :p

DUEY! Not sure how I missed this. Do you think B Rad would wald to come as well?

DUEY! Not sure how I missed this. Do you think B Rad would wald to come as well?

I'll check with him as soon as possible, but he has a lot on his plate right now. He just lost his brother and I know things are going tough just now.

He will appreciate your asking.

I'll check with him as soon as possible, but he has a lot on his plate right now. He just lost his brother and I know things are going tough just now.

He will appreciate your asking.

I am sorry to hear that. Tell him he is in my prayers. Looking forward to hopefully seeing you again soon dude

Sweet duey! Was waiting for you Midwest boys to start chiming in.

I can't wait and seeing all you Texas boys will be a special treat.

Add one more to the list! Sorry to hear about that Duey...T&P's to Brad and family!

Guys, I am thrilled seeing all the sign ups rolling in for this one. I know quite a few of us are going to be in Dallas this weekend to kick things off and we will probably share our experiences once we return. I guarantee, after you read how awesome these invitationals are, you will want to get in anywhere you can.

In and all paid, hotel booked. Ready to go lol

Where did you book a hotel?

Went thru Priceline, booked it at Twelve Oaks Inn for a double, $50 a night.
Its about 6 miles to course. I'll keep looking for deals ,but most seemed to be about 45-50.
Me an Benji (Dance_Business) will be driving up Friday evening.

How in the hell did I not see this announcement until 7 hours after it was posted? WAKE UP IDIOT!!! THERE'S AN INVITATIONAL TO SIGN UP FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha...

PM sent, will be paid for the minute I get the reply from GG...Crap just got real!

I am 99% sure I will be down for a Sunday round as well, and I know everybody will need to get back on the road home ASAP but I sure hope we don't tee off very early on Sunday...ever since my back surgery 7 years ago I am always stiff as a board in the AM, and the earlier it is the worse it is. Usually by 10AM I am mobile enough to swing a club, but whatever time it ends up being I will make that work.

I will do my best to get a round in at Ledgestone before June to give everyone a heads up of what to expect.

Thanks to THP, JB, GG, JeffReed,TXHack and everyone else who did the legwork to get this thing set up.

Back