The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF? Call UPS and find out what's going on, if they delivered it, then file a police report against your room mate lol
It's USPS. I just didn't realize the tracking wasn't updated to "delivered." But if you knew this kid, you'd understand why I was suspicious, especially because he didn't expect me back till this Sunday and they would have arrived yesterday.

It's USPS. I just didn't realize the tracking wasn't updated to "delivered." But if you knew this kid, you'd understand why I was suspicious, especially because he didn't expect me back till this Sunday and they would have arrived yesterday.

Yeah man call the cops if you suspect him that's bull crap

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I think it's hidden camera surveillance time.

Would the tracking on USPS be updated to delivered if it came? I don't use USPS much and I know it used to be spotty at best.

Scheduled a chiropractic appt for 1pm. I sow up and they tell me the doc. would not be in until 3pm. I asked why they scheduled me and they said he was open. I asked if they expected me to wait until and they said yes. They got the big, see ya later.

that is suck. hope your neck/back gets better soon.

Happily Tapping

Would the tracking on USPS be updated to delivered if it came? I don't use USPS much and I know it used to be spotty at best.

Spotty is a good word for it en route, but I have never had something that didn't get updated to "delivered". Maybe it takes a couple hours, but it always has

Mine get updated at the end of the day.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I am just in the funk for the past week or so. All this excitement on THP, being selected to test the XHot hybrid, the Grandaddy, invitationals and still I just am sitting here angry for no good reason. Every once in a while I go through this and I hate it. I just mope around. I dont want to do anything or go anywhere. I just want to be left alone. Its a really weird feeling because I am totally conscious of it but cant do anything about it. It goes away with time.

I can fix that. Here is the solution...'

Spoiler
Walk down the hall. Catch your pants on something and have them tear.
Well, you might not be laughing, but I know War Beagle and I laugh each time this has happened to you.
I kid buddy, cheer up.

I can fix that. Here is the solution...'

Spoiler
Walk down the hall. Catch your pants on something and have them tear.
Well, you might not be laughing, but I know War Beagle and I laugh each time this has happened to you.
I kid buddy, cheer up.

Hahahah you guys may laugh but my wallet doesnt. Haha thanks Josh. These invitationals cant come soon enough.

I am just in the funk for the past week or so. All this excitement on THP, being selected to test the XHot hybrid, the Grandaddy, invitationals and still I just am sitting here angry for no good reason. Every once in a while I go through this and I hate it. I just mope around. I dont want to do anything or go anywhere. I just want to be left alone. Its a really weird feeling because I am totally conscious of it but cant do anything about it. It goes away with time.

I think looking at that adorable child of yours will help. That and shooting people and making fun of me on Blops. :alien:

Dude you have my number if you need to chat.

Yup I've actually been in the same funk. And I didn't realize to what extent until I uploaded my last rbz hybrid review and realized that I didn't remember the last few pages of the review thread.

I am still fighting it a bit. It sucks a bunch.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I think looking at that adorable child of yours will help. That and shooting people and making fun of me on Blops. :alien:

Dude you have my number if you need to chat.

Thanks buddy. I know man and it does, it really does. Its just this weird feeling I get. I know people have it way worse off than me and just makes me mad that I even feel this way. Its hard to explain.

I could randomly text you, wishing you a happy birthday. Head up, puddsmack.

I officially hit three wood further than driver.

So, a tickle attack would probably not help then, eh?

I officially hit three wood further than driver.

Well then you need to find the right driver/shaft combo to correct this, of course!

My home course was supposed to open tomorrow. They just posted today this will not be happening.

I do that sometimes. Years ago, I did it all the time!

Thing is, I'm still hitting the driver really well IMO. Good distance, just not as good as the 3w and I'm baffled.

It's snowing again. I had hopes of playing Friday. I played 6 rounds last year already at this time. Sigh

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I get the exact same way a few times a year. It's like I'm a turtle, I just want to get into a shell and not deal with anyone and just get left alone, like you said. Sometimes it's just good to just go to bed and wake up tomorrow and look at it as a new day instead of trying to fight through it.

Thing is, I'm still hitting the driver really well IMO. Good distance, just not as good as the 3w and I'm baffled.

You of all people should know that it is about fitting. Or maybe not Sir Banterer, so i will explain. If you are hitting them both well, and the shorter club is going further, it is because the launch conditions are "right". I would be willing to bet a good sized chunk that when we put you on the launch monitor on the range in a couple of days at the Texas Invitational (that is going on this weekend for those that miss that forum section) that that shaft is too stiff for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back