2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Didn't know the wind comments would hit such a big nerve. Note to self, never joke about Texas winds

Hey Freddie, don't joke about Texas winds, especially since you will be in Texas this weekend!

The one thing you can count on in Texas is that the wind is gonna blow in March. Factor in an 80 degree day and that will be a healthy southern gust all day long. Flight'em low boys!

At this time tomorrow I will be having my pre-flight Bloody Mary in a lounge by the gate waiting for them to call my flight

Sorry to doubt the good ole Texas winds, this will be one of the toughest rounds I have ever played.
It will be if you and that Mizzu partner of yours is pair up in our group. I'm just gonna have TexasHacker talk your ear off for the entire round.

It will be if you and that Mizzu partner of yours is pair up in our group. I'm just gonna have TexasHacker talk your ear off for the entire round.

Better to be a Mizzu fan than a Longhorn :)

Don't be makin fun of the great state of Misery.

What is that supposed to mean?

TapaTalk from the iPhone

It is tough times as a Longhorn right now....no doubt.

Can't wait to have you change your avatar again when UT loses to OU again haha

I want to be at this Invitational really bad also. I miss Texas golf!

It's part of my grand plan to win this thing........any means necessary! Team North Dallas!

I'm north dallas. You are Frisco or McKinney or Prosper or wherever it is you live now

TapaTalk from the iPhone

If these Texas winds don't conjure up thoughts and images from the end of the world scene in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, I am going to be extremely disappointed. :)

Well it will be an early morning Friday drive for me but I believe it is going to be well worth it to get a cheap round in with good peeps. Hopefully I can leave around 7:00 am since I have to make a stop at the Grandparents house on the way up to drop a few things off and still get to the course with enough time to warm up. Maybe Jim Furyk will be the 4th guy there and he can hook me up with a shot of 5 hour energy!!

If these Texas winds don't conjure up thoughts and images from the end of the world scene in Terminator 2: Judgement Day, I am going to be extremely disappointed. :)
Ever had wind burn? If not, your about to..............

Ever had wind burn? If not, your about to..............

OR!!!! We just hope it blow a nice steady 10, that's what I'm hoping for, still plenty of time for the weather man to change his mind!!! /nowindprayer

Although honestly whatever its blowing in Dallas, add 5 for the wind in Midland so I'll be fine either way.

OR!!!! We just hope it blow a nice steady 10, that's what I'm hoping for, still plenty of time for the weather man to change his mind!!! /nowindprayer

Although honestly whatever its blowing in Dallas, add 5 for the wind in Midland so I'll be fine either way.

Local weatherman this morning said gust to 30 for friday/saturday

Is the wind a natural phenomenon or is it just all the hot air these Texans are putting out? :confused2:

Wait till the hail and sleet hit on the back 9! It's crazy around these parts I tell ya!

Sun and windburnt front 9, 3in of snow on the back 9.

Glad to see the wind forecast is around 30mph gusts. That'll make for some fun scores and club selections.

Back