The THP Bridgestone Championship - Las Vegas Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
#GetExcited

Wednesday will be here soon.

I spread the my losses across all of Vegas, doesn't hurt as bad then.

Looked at pics of the courses again tonight, for those that haven't played there before, you guys are in for a treat

I agree, wide open landing areas off the tee. Some of the follow up shots are a bit tight but not one tree for me to hit. Bonus!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Announcement

Signups will begin for the THP Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas on Wednesday March 20th at 12pm (noon) EST. To signup, at the proper time, you will send a Private Message to GolferGal and she will respond with details on how to make payment as well as when your spot will be reserved.

Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made for your reservation.

#GetExcited

This will be a very special event and one of the best we have ever hosted at THP.

Thanks for making the signup time west coast friendly! :clapp: No excuses for use Californians!!!

Get ready for the best weekend ever! We may just set the record for most people online at 1 time. It will either be this or something to do with the Callaway Grand Daddy drawing for a spot.

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Forget Caesars. Isn't the Palms across the street? Now that place is a great time and loaded with "talent"!!

Announcement

Signups will begin for the THP Bridgestone Championship in Las Vegas on Wednesday March 20th at 12pm (noon) EST. To signup, at the proper time, you will send a Private Message to GolferGal and she will respond with details on how to make payment as well as when your spot will be reserved.

Your spot will not be reserved until payment is made for your reservation.

#GetExcited

This will be a very special event and one of the best we have ever hosted at THP.

Note to my admin assistant: Please reschedule all my Wednesday morning appointments. Wait, never mind, I don't have an admin Guess a bunch of people are going to get Outlook cancellation notices!!

I don't want to sound like a bonehead, but I've never signed up for one of these deals before. Just want to make sure that we don't send GG a PM until 12 PM ET on Wednesday, right? Then wait for her to respond with payment instructions? I'm pretty sure that's it, just want to be 100% certain as I would commit Harry Cary if I missed out on this :)

I don't want to sound like a bonehead, but I've never signed up for one of these deals before. Just want to make sure that we don't send GG a PM until 12 PM ET on Wednesday, right? Then wait for her to respond with payment instructions? I'm pretty sure that's it, just want to be 100% certain as I would commit Harry Cary if I missed out on this :)

My questions as well. Really don't want to miss this.

Just send GG a PM and have your money ready. She is good about responding.

Thanks for making the signup time west coast friendly! :clapp: No excuses for use Californians!!!

We did it at this time specifically for you guys.

My questions as well. Really don't want to miss this.

As soon as the signup post goes live (at the correct time), a PM can be sent. If it comes early, it will not count, so therefore we make a post that signups are open, and you then send a PM to GolferGal and she will be responding rather quickly.

Let's hope tapatalk is quick as I will be in new employee training at my new job.

I've delayed my club membership payment for this huge opportunity in Vegas. Zhoonyaa on standby.

DigitalSmokeSignal

A once a month meeting with a key business group I support is scheduled for 9am on Wednesday :) #Rescheduled.

Bump for everyone that wad interested, gotta make sure they know signups are Wed at noon!

4 calendar reminders and 2 alarms set so I don't miss it

Dan

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

#Getexcited...tons of great details already posted, but still so many mysteries remain!

We did it at this time specifically for you guys.

As soon as the signup post goes live (at the correct time), a PM can be sent. If it comes early, it will not count, so therefore we make a post that signups are open, and you then send a PM to GolferGal and she will be responding rather quickly.

JB/GG,
Thank you from the "Left" coast contingent.

Things are falling into place nicely, I have the wifes approval (she is tagging along), I am currently high bidder on a travel bag on the "Bay", and I'm free Wednesday morning. Now all I have to do is figure out how to play golf between now and September. :bulgy-eyes:

JB/GG,
Thank you from the "Left" coast contingent.

Things are falling into place nicely, I have the wifes approval (she is tagging along), I am currently high bidder on a travel bag on the "Bay", and I'm free Wednesday morning. Now all I have to do is figure out how to play golf between now and September. :bulgy-eyes:

Sounds promising looking forward to meeting you out there

Now all I have to do is figure out how to play golf between now and September. :bulgy-eyes:

Hit the little ball with the big stick into the little hole.

Wow, I just had my first look at the courses. WOW do they look nice. All of a sudden I have a hankering for a trip to Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back