2013 Bridgestone Staff Bags

I like the yellow one for uniqueness. But the black one is killer too, can't go wrong with any of them.

agreed, if I have my choice its the black one, but cant go wrong with any really

I saw the all yellow one in person yesterday, I may have left a puddle of drool all over it

I saw the all yellow one in person yesterday, I may have left a puddle of drool all over it

that's how Howzat reacts every day when he walks in his man cave.

Pretty slick, I always said I wanted the silver one, but this makes me think twice

that's how Howzat reacts every day when he walks in his man cave.

I was saddened they didn't have bstone clubs in it, was stuffed with taylormade stage 2 gear

UHHHHHH how about a bump for this thread. Totally staying away from this and the MC thread tomorrow. Not gonna ruin the awesomeness of opening up my first ever staff bag.

UHHHHHH how about a bump for this thread. Totally staying away from this and the MC thread tomorrow. Not gonna ruin the awesomeness of opening up my first ever staff bag.

15 pounds is also 6 boxes of balls lol

So far everytime I get a package I am out of town on business....in Austin until sometime tomorrow afternoon...not sure I will make it home in time to retrieve my box from the apartment office...may have to wait until Friday.

Man the anxiousness is killing me. What color will they be!?!?!

Man the anxiousness is killing me. What color will they be!?!?!
Whatever color they are, I'm sure they will be amazing!!!

I'm anxious to see this beauty.

I think I may have to stay out of this thread until my package arrives, I don't want to spoil the surprise of what bag it may be.

same here, I really need to have this stuff sent to work, will help keep my sanity

I'm sooo excited for today. I also will be staying out of this thread for a while :)

Oh and by the way, Bridgestone Golf rules!

This will be an exciting day for you guys! Glad to see it.

Staff bags are awesome.

So far everytime I get a package I am out of town on business....in Austin until sometime tomorrow afternoon...not sure I will make it home in time to retrieve my box from the apartment office...may have to wait until Friday.

I gotta wait a whole extra week. I am in NYC and the bag is arriving at my office probably tomorrow ( i am usually a day after everyone else). I might be able to get it next wed on the way home from the airport. So now Friday does not sound so bad huh?

I think I may have to stay out of this thread until my package arrives, I don't want to spoil the surprise of what bag it may be.

I know I wont be able to wait another whole week. I will be peeking in here and sharing the fun with everyone then enjoying mine when I get home.

Bridgestone Staffers are sure to be show stoppers. Looking forward to a few reactions.

its here!!!

Pictures please.

:D

Yes!!! Looking forward to seeing pics Mike!

Staying out of this thread! Spoiler those Mike please!

Back