It's funny what people will post on twitter but not on facebook where adults they know are present.

T2GRN18...and I'm pretty newto it myself...still trying to get the hang of it

I signed up just to follow THP at the PGA show. @gregkulbick

I'm on as well. All followers welcome I will follow you back too.

Don't know if any of you follow Anthony Bourdain @Bourdain but if not you should to see the amazing pictures he's posting from Libya. Some of the weapons cobbled together by the rebels to take down Gadaffi's government are incredible

Michael Breed@MichaelBreed@srxman: @MichaelBreed HELP my dvr is full !!!!!!!!
pic.twitter.com/WRbvGs6BNow that's what I call dedication. i see a tweet of the week!!

Im starting to enjoy twitter a little more

I am too. I am trying so hard to get my desired screen name though. I hate that.

You can make your display name whatever you want in case you can't get the @ handle that you like

So with all the social media buzz happening now I decided to make a THP Twitter list. I made it public so that you can follow it and see what fellow THP members are Tweeting. If you follow me @GiantRB44 you can see the list and follow it.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can try and help you out. Also if you are on Twitter and I don't have you on the list let me know and if you want to be on it I can add you.

So with all the social media buzz happening now I decided to make a THP Twitter list. I made it public so that you can follow it and see what fellow THP members are Tweeting. If you follow me @GiantRB44 you can see the list and follow it.

Let me know if you have any questions and I can try and help you out. Also if you are on Twitter and I don't have you on the list let me know and if you want to be on it I can add you.

Noticed that, thanks Crest.

I'd like to thank my friends and family for support, taylormade, titleist and bridgestone for making awesome clubs, and JeffReedMO for being the first person to follow me on twitter.

Now following THP on twitter @Smudger3088

Add me to that list man. @OwenB23

Thanks crest, added everyone on it

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

JackH721. Thanks.

Thanks crest, added everyone on it

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Yup no problem. It is such an easy way to follow people so it doesn't get lost in your TL.

@Certifi_able Thanks.

Very new to this with little clue as to what I'm doing

@Certifi_able Thanks.

Very new to this with little clue as to what I'm doing

You got it man. I know it is overwhelming at first. Let me know if you have any questions

I just added you.

Last edited:
Back