Official 2012 - 2013 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What an unreal season so far!! GO CANES!!!

I'm a homer, but the A10 has a few teams who can make a run this year. Sadly, Xavier wont be one of them.

Man Miami is going to be tough come tourney time

It was an awesome game, high level of play between both teams. Miami proved that they were the best team throughout the entire season in the ACC.

In this crazy year of college basketball Miami is one of those teams I'm having a tough time figuring out. If they bring their "A" game I think they're the best team in basketball. When you look at their 6 losses, 4 are inexcusable. Losses @ Duke and on a neutral court to Arizona are ok, but they've lost to Florida Gulf Coast, Indiana State, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech. They seem to play to the level of their opponent. I think depending on the matchup, they are a prime candidate to go down in the 2nd round. However, if they can avoid an early let down they are very dangerous. It will also be interesting to see them play a team in a slow, drag it out, low scoring game. They're a bit of showtime team and I don't know if they have the mental toughness to fight through and win 6 straight.

I'm just ready for 6:00.

Buck-eyes? More like Suck-eyes! Hey Yo!!!

Go Badgers!

Alright, the NIT Selection Show is coming up at 6 pm!! :pissed-off:

Another year, another missed NCAA tourney for ASU.

Buck-eyes? More like Suck-eyes! Hey Yo!!!

Go Badgers!

Speaking of Badgers... IU has a chance to go deep as long as Wisconsin isn't in their bracket. What's Crean 0-9 now vs them? Worse?

Speaking of Badgers... IU has a chance to go deep as long as Wisconsin isn't in their bracket. What's Crean 0-9 now vs them? Worse?

Indiana is 0 for their last 11 against against WI.

Cause they don't play defense in the acc

That game as good offense, not bad defense. Then again, as a big 10 guy, you wouldn't know good offense :alien:

Oh I'm pissed now. Duke gets a #2 seed in the same bracket as the overall #1 seed? Complete BS.

Oh I'm pissed now. Duke gets a #2 seed in the same bracket as the overall #1 seed? Complete BS.

As a UNC fan, even I can say they were given a bad draw.

And probably the top #3 seed too.

I'm so scared. I'm hoping Illinois gets in and draws a good team.

Well, Minnesota got in. Illinois must be in.

They shoulda won their tournament. hehehe :eyepoke:

I am happy. KU gets a 1 seed.

HAHAHA Illinois got a 7 seed. Wow. And we play Colorado. This just made my day.

Love the draw that my Bears got. Cal blew the game against UNLV earlier in the year and played w/ out a full roster, so we've got the revenge factor with a full squad. Plus San Jose State is virtually a home game.

I kind of understand play-in games for the 16th seeds.

But the 11th? WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back