Recap - 2013 THP Texas Invitational by Callaway Golf

Here is a pic of the caps that were given at the outing.

yru5yduj.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Here are a few pics from the weekend. Really wanted to take a lot a picture, but got caught up with the group and the golf. So here are the pics I did get.

20130316_081531_zps15628016.jpg

20130316_082331_zps310a43c5.jpg

20130316_103902_zpscdf89c96.jpg

20130316_103940_zpsa0205bda.jpg

20130316_103911_zps72cdf49b.jpg

20130316_104007_zpsb26a4008.jpg

20130316_164135_zpsf48d78ba.jpg

20130316_161224_zps1c2e8b63.jpg

20130316_161250_zps6c0b8c21.jpg

20130316_182329_zpsad11d2a0.jpg

20130316_182318_zpsbae4f7c5.jpg

20130316_182303_zps27609e0d.jpg

20130316_161250_zps6c0b8c21.jpg

And one from todays round.

20130317_090225_zps4d46d2eb.jpg

And one video from Saturday.

What was that Chi Chi Rodriguez move cookie had at the end of his swing?

What was that Chi Chi Rodriguez move cookie had at the end of his swing?
Did you like that? I did not notice it until I loaded that up. I guess he was trying to track that shot. Wish I had of taken a few more of those. First time doing that.

Is that just the angle of the picture or is that the largest billed hat ever? Love the X-Hot bomb!

Is that just the angle of the picture or is that the largest billed hat ever? Love the X-Hot bomb!

100% angle of the picture. These hats fit me perfect and I have a tiny head.

Awesome thread. It's fun catching up on yesterday's round and festivities.

TX set a high bar for the invitationals.

Sorry, its the angle. I tried taking several pics but they all look the same. Maybe someone can post a better pic.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

I have some goodies coming later tonight.....some Callaway HQ video!

Wow what a great start to the Invitational series! It looks like it was a blast for all those that attended. It has been really cool to read some of the recaps and see some of the pics. I already cant wait for more! Congrats again to the winners and all who made such a great event possible.

Already pumped for NJ! Will be my first THP event.

I have some goodies coming later tonight.....some Callaway HQ video!

I remember you shooting some Harry video goodness. I believe you got Matty H swinging too.

Thanks to JB, GolferGal, Callaway Golf, Cookie, and Nate for all their great work in making this event happen. It was great to meet some new folks, including my playing partners, Pkielwa, ducmike, and awfcardinal - great guys and really enjoyed the 6 hours with you!!! Really wish I didn't have to leave after 15 but the trip to DFW was longer then estimated and made my flight with 20 minutes to spare. I look forward to the opportunity to make another of the events, South Jersey/Philadelphia would be nice as it's my hometown.

Congrats to the winners - in those conditions it's nice to see some players were out there!!!

Really good stuff, congrats to all the winners! Makes me even more excited for the Ohio edition.

First post updated with some pictures. This is about all I could do with the hotel wifi, but I will post the rest tomorrow and Tuesday once we get back to THP HQ.

Quick post: got home safe @ 7:30 brr. Left in 70* sun, arrived in 37* cloudy

Sent from my DROID X2

Contrat's to the winners and big Thank You to THP and Callaway for putting on this awesome event .The Pictures are Fantastic , It looks like everyone had a blast, I know I cant wait till Atlanta !

Quick post: got home safe @ 7:30 brr. Left in 70* sun, arrived in 37* cloudy

Sent from my DROID X2

Glad to see you got back home to your balmy weather safe bulldog. Had a blast today. That was a very fun group today. Lokking forward to teeing up again.

Just arrived back to the promise land. Forgot to bring the warm weather with us but brought back plenty of awesome memories.

First post updated with some pictures. This is about all I could do with the hotel wifi, but I will post the rest tomorrow and Tuesday once we get back to THP HQ.

Just a bump for those that missed them.

Shark and I are back in the great state of Missouri. Sounds like we will be driving into some wintery conditions. Thinking that hanging my legs out the window doesn't sound too bad at all.

Shark and I are back in the great state of Missouri. Sounds like we will be driving into some wintery conditions. Thinking that hanging my legs out the window doesn't sound too bad at all.
Just don't do it from the drivers seat.

Some well dressed THP'rs there. Thanks for the pictures!

Your bringing global warming back to the show me state I take it

Thanks, GG!

Bulldog your beard is simply amazing good sir.

Back