The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used stuff is worth whatever someone will pay. In my experience if it isnt moving it's priced too high. I havnt even read your ads so Im not saying your stuff is priced too high, just making a general statement.
my rant from last night is just about over, thanks to the help of THP'ers and my coach.

my new rant is selling the stuff i have in the MP and getting a new 5 wood. are they not listed at good deals??​

I'm a bit stressed. I hate being stressed because it's stupid and useless. I want to go back to school to make it go away.

I'm a bit stressed. I hate being stressed because it's stupid and useless. I want to go back to school to make it go away.

I remember that feeling well, spring break was always a couple days too long at home, you just get used to your freedom at school. Hang in there and don't let it get you down.

Thanks guys...he is in a much better place and thankfully it wasn't the in and out a lot of times can happen with that stupid word.

Thankfully I've got this site, softball tonight, and some great THPr's that want to play golf the next couple days. It will help tremendously and will probably head back to KC for the funeral when it's set.

Thanks again guys.... hug your loved ones and cherish our short time on this earth.

Let me know if you are in town and bring your clubs. I assume you will have other things on your mind but if you want to play you know I'd be down

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I remember that feeling well, spring break was always a couple days too long at home, you just get used to your freedom at school. Hang in there and don't let it get you down.

Eh, I love being home. Being here isn't really why I'm stressed.

my rant from last night is just about over, thanks to the help of THP'ers and my coach.

my new rant is selling the stuff i have in the MP and getting a new 5 wood. are they not listed at good deals??​

Glad to hear that.

I know your threads are a bit down on the list, not that far, but if you bump em up it'll get seen more I know when I come to THP I usually just go to new threads or whatever, I don't browse forum by forum.

I'd bump them this weekend and see if you can get any responses.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

So, we're just about at the first day of spring and the 10 day forecast looks like the heart of December. Yep.

So, we're just about at the first day of spring and the 10 day forecast looks like the heart of December. Yep.

You to huh? I was nicer in December, January then it had been lately.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

i think my only reasonable rant right now is that my dad is taking all of spring break off of work so he can golf with me.. and i have to rest so i'll be as ready as i can be for the varsity tournament the following monday.

You to huh? I was nicer in December, January then it had been lately.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Our ten-day forecast highs right now:

37, 32, 40, 42, 44, 39, 43, 41, 41

Yep. I'd say we had 15+ days in the 70's last March. That's what we get, I suppose. Payback!!

Our ten-day forecast highs right now:

37, 32, 40, 42, 44, 39, 43, 41, 41

Yep. I'd say we had 15+ days in the 70's last March. That's what we get, I suppose. Payback!!

I know what you mean here's my six day forecast, 33 and snow, 34 and snow, 34 and snow, 34 and snow, 35, 37.

No idea were that came from.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Sprained my ankle this morning running, and its now the size of a grapefruit.

Damn this trying to loose weight thing making me not be able to golf until it heals.

/rant

My wife spent the weekend while I was in Texas at my house packing her things. She is there again now with her mother and grandfather, doing more packing. The movers come in a week.

Sprained my ankle this morning running, and its now the size of a grapefruit.

Damn this trying to loose weight thing making me not be able to golf until it heals.

/rant
Ouch. Ice it up!

Lame Shark. Sorry man.

My wife spent the weekend while I was in Texas at my house packing her things. She is there again now with her mother and grandfather, doing more packing. The movers come in a week.

Damn bro... Hang in there buddy and know you have a support group like no other right here.

Dude, Shark. Sorry to hear that..

Sorry, man. For what it's worth, glad we could make that trip, leave life behind for a couple days, and just road trip like some mofo's, laughing, drinking and golfing.

Biggest cliche ever, but time will make it better. In the meantime, do things you like and don't let yourself dwell/mope. I know it's not an easy thing to do. It does get better!

I'm actually kind of numb about the whole situation at this point.

My biggest rant about today is that she texted me about it this morning while I was getting ready for work. "I'm coming over with blah blah blah to do blah blah blah". Not asking, telling. I get that it's her stuff, but it's my house. How about a little courtesy?

Sorry to hear this man, I know it's been a tough go through all of this. Hollar if I can do anything at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back