New Adams Hybrid Proto

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a little peek at a new proto that was spotted in a Tour player's bag recently.

proxy1-L.jpg

proxy-L.jpg

I want to say I like it, but it looks so...... gadgety?

Looks extremely not easy to hit!

Love the flat black, simple look to it though. I'm sure the retail version will be white with some awful graphics on it.

Looks more like a driving iron. No bueno for me

That looks really hard to hit

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Interesting. TM/ Adams version of the Cally iron hybo?

Not sure about that from the few snaps there Hawk - do we have any more pics of it?

Sort of looks like what they are missing from their 2013 line. They always have one teeny tiny hybrid it seems.

Definitely driving iron appearance to it, pretty busy looking both at address and on the cavity.

Don't know how playable it is for a hack like me, but the look is awesome.

That, is interesting looking.

That thing scares me.

Looks pretty weird. Would like to see what it looks fromt he top.

I kinda like the looks of it, but I don't think I could hit it. But if you gave me one to try I'd sure make a fool of myself.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

I love that look, small compact, it kind of has the hybrid iron look to it! Maybe a little too small though!

Sorry that's all I got.

No worries, would have been interested to see a top-line view of it at address. That might change my opinion, but from the views you posted it looks a bit busy for me with all the lines

Looks very much like a driving iron as others have mentioned

I'd bag it (assuming I could hit it, which is doubtful).

Yes please...I'll take mine in a 22*..

I love the look, but if I had to predict what I'd do with it, my guess is a lot similar to a person rounding first and heading to second hahaha

Melikes.

THPing on Tapatalk

Back