The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No harm there as long as he's not registered.

I find it odd that you just rationalized a sexual predator monkey hanging out with a 9 year old.

I find it odd that you just rationalized a sexual predator monkey hanging out with a 9 year old.

But we don't know he is "technically" a sex offender. Glass half full.

556878_460010394069698_896915776_n.png

Having the worst time concentrating on getting work done today. The boss is out of town and the NCAA Tournament and Arnold Palmer are going on.

Hello.

Having the worst time concentrating on getting work done today. The boss is out of town and the NCAA Tournament and Arnold Palmer are going on.

Dude, companies already know they are losing money this time of year, no biggy, you are just helping the cause

Dude, companies already know they are losing money this time of year, no biggy, you are just helping the cause

I need to stop fighting the temptation to do actual work and just give in. I made a joke yesterday to my boss about watching the NCAA tournament at work and he said it would be blocked by our company (which for my protection, shall remain nameless). My boss is a liar. It works fine.

I need to stop fighting the temptation to do actual work and just give in. I made a joke yesterday to my boss about watching the NCAA tournament at work and he said it would be blocked by our company (which for my protection, shall remain nameless). My boss is a liar. It works fine.

no, dont do work, once you start there is no turning back.

Ive attempted to watch the games online but CBS's site like it does every year freezes up

here is our email from IT this morning.

I know today is the start of the NCAA basketball tournament. Thus I am sending out an email to remind everyone that the internet is a tool to use for work not to watch scores and games online.

Thanks

HA!

I felt too bad taking away vacay time from the doc, plus you guys had it covered.

To be SO close though and not go...it was tough.

I even offered to meet up with you and the Mrs in that area for a drink. You're dedicated for sure haha

Just about to cross the border into Canada. It's an absolutely gorgeous drive.

no, dont do work, once you start there is no turning back.

Ive attempted to watch the games online but CBS's site like it does every year freezes up

Unfortunately, I can't pretend not to see people when they walk into the office.

I have not seen any issues with it freezing up yet. I remember it being kind of wonky in years past.

We have arrived in snow-covered Montreal.

20130321_171231_zps0169f3c8.jpg

You didn't have to go all the way to Canada for that JN.

I rarely get the urge where I am dying to play golf. But for some reason I am. I may have to go out tomorrow.

I rarely get the urge where I am dying to play golf. But for some reason I am. I may have to go out tomorrow.

Try living where you have real winters! :eyepoke:

Try living where you have real winters! :eyepoke:

That's exactly what I said to my wife that other day. I said I wish we lived where it was golf season year round, but then I probably wouldn't appreciate when I get to play as much as I appreciate it up in Nj

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back